Thread: I effed up...
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face I effed up...

and don't know where to fix it! I thought I made the mistake here but I cannot find the post! dammit.... I said somewhere that there was no relearn procedure for the 3400's crank. I was told this by a couple of GM mechanics here at the dealership and also by a few guys over the years over the forums I have been a part of. Well, as you can probably tell already, this is not right. There is a relearn procedure for the crank, and a Tech II is required to do it! IF you replace your balancer, or either of the crank sensors, a relearn should be done by your local dealer... thats it, I just wanted to set the record straight guys. If anyone here knows where I posted that info in the last couple of weeks, let me know so I can fix it there as well please!