Thread: Gas Fumes
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:47 AM   #14
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
The recommended octane is 87 I know this to be true. But in El Paso the octanes only go by 86, 88 and 91. So I figure it is better to be an octane up than an octane down.

Z-that is actually really good input. I drove quite a bit today, took it easier on the throttle which is to say I tried to keep everything around 2k rpms or less and had no problems whatsoever. I went to get a haircut, pulled a sharp and fast U-turn, parked a minute or two later and hot damn! Gas smell up near the front driver side that seemed to be coming from the engine compartment. Though it could have been from anywhere it was strong enough. Pulling out of the parking lot I heard a strange sloshing sound from the front I had not heard before...

I am beginning to worry that I am going to randomly combust.