Thread: Fall Meet
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #7
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
Why would you want to go to Disney with your EX?

Originally Jenn and I agreed that we would do all major things with Sophie together. Separate rooms of course and I'd pay my own way. We were supposed to take Sophie after she turned 4 to give me more time to get settled, but as usual she changed the plan. There are two major issues. 1. I don't have the money, 2. She's probably planning to bring her new boyfriend. I don't want to miss out on cool stuff with Sophie, but I may have to.

My ex make 125k per year. I make 18k. If I wanted to be a jerk, in Indiana we are a no fault state. I can take her for half of all of the assets, she would be responsible for also paying me "spousal support" so that I can maintain a similar lifestyle, and with us agreeing on 50/50 custody she would be responsible for an additional $800 per month in child support. I could take her to the cleaners, but I love my daughter and I don't want to start the drama. I will figure out things on my own.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote