View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #225
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike View Post
worked on fixing up my old projector headlights today!

got some microfiber towels to clean up the reflector buckets and clean the lenses.

Installed the projector housings

Put on the lenses.

So clean

cleaned everything

painted and wired these yesterday

installed the turn signal assemblies. Note that I removed the bezel around the headlights. The projectors melted them, but it looks awesome on the car. Don't know if I'll use them, might use the euro bezels.

put the headlights back into the headlight shell. Put the light bulbs back in and made sure it all fit

when will we get to see the finished product??
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote