Thread: Did a new mod
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #32
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
probably wire it yup to your 3rd brake light. I should do that

yes there is an empty pin hole on the trunk mounted bulb socket. i took a piece of wire and stripped the casing back about 2 inches, folded it, and stuck it in the pin hole. then i just used some silicone to keep the wire in place. after that you just run the two wires to the power wire for the third brake light, tap into it and done. you have to change the bulb to a 3157 though because it obviously needs to be a dual filament.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote