Thread: Did a new mod
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #39
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christato71 View Post
I'm not quite understanding this part
if you look at the bulb plug for the inner tail light you will see an empty hole with no wires going into it. i folded the wire just to make sure it would make good contact inside the plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
ya got a pic by chance?
ill snap a few pics tomorrow when its lighter out.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote