View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 AM   #9
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I always thought the "Darth Vader" GM car was actually the GNX. I knew that name was not going to fall in nice with some of the old heads on here, but it's an inside thing. My friends started calling it Darth Vader and I ran with it just because I'm having a hard time coming up with a proper name. I actually do want to murder out the car so the name will end up being more fitting in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeofSanity View Post
Always loved the cutlass supreme coupes. My grandma had a '92 that was white with the 3.1 and dual exhaust and I remember how much I liked the car. I remember asking her if I could have it when I grew up! do you have any interior pics? I remember the push button climate controls and the knob that you turned to open the glove box. also liked how the seat belts were in the door, instead of pillar.

Man, those coupes all but disappeared in my area. I barely see any Oldsmobiles around anymore.

I do have some pics, but that's when I bought the car. There's a thread floating around with some pics, but I haven't really taken much pics of the interior or the top down, which I should have because now I have a complete system. I was planning on cleaning the whole interior up soon and taking pics, so I'll definitely post those up, and pics of the sound system.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote