View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 01:38 PM   #75
bigd6983

Quote:
Originally posted by mike2002@Nov 27 2004, 11:04 AM
LMFAO, thats $1500-2000 more in ACCESORIES!!!! if you add batteries, BOV, H.O alternator, wires, fuel setup, blah blah, your at 2500 to 3000+ all said and done! plus its probably a nightmare to install. sure you dont have parasitic drag, but you have dead weight, hurting performance, handling, braking...

awesome alternative :thumbsup:

id rather do the NA power setup, intake, exhaust, headers, chip, pulley, ....thats less than 1500, and power all the time, no extra weight (well, more than 10 or so lbs) sure to put you in the 14's... you dont have to worry about crap blowing up so easily but just instantly ramming air down the intake either...much more relieable setup, especially if you were to run to rich or lean with that setup, which i think would be hard to control seeing as how your going from normal to massive amounts of air in 1 second

and a cam should come out pretty soon

no offense, im sure your product works, but its not worth it.... a 75hp nitrous setup can be had for $550 im sure it comes to 1000 with its necessary accessories, maybe less.
yea that 1000 nitrous kit would be bad with remote valve opener, nice purge valve, gauges......the kit skiboarder soldnot to long ago was very thorough and it sold for way less than 1000, i think it was around 500.......i agree with you guys, this is not everyday material......in my mind id be too worried if everything is working to enjoy it, its just not street material..........more like race material.......