View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #51
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AleroGLS View Post
Hey my reaction times were bad cause i was nervous cause they kept lining me up against fast cars lol. I asked about using my pcm.cause i have 2 of them. The factory stock pcm and the one from mpracing.

That's your first problem, you have to have a zen like approach.

On one of my point days in June, they has 2 GM only classes so I ran my points class and "GM Trophy" class (it was cheaper than GM Money class and I'm not THAT good)

My Delta is slower than slow, dialed at a 18.76 that day. Pulled a 79 Malibu with a BBC, from NYC, car was running 11's.

As soon as we were paired, he was revving his engine acting all big and bad. I ingorned his ass. He kept doing it acting like this POS, high 18's, Delta shouldn't be here. I actually thought he was going to blow the motor that how much he was revving.

Lights drop for me, I cut my best light of the day, .017, I'm at about half track and he was still revving until his tree started to drop. He launched, I could see his bottom end, and here he comes, and at the finish line, I hit the brakes at about the 1200' mark, crossed the finish line in the low 19's with a mid 60's MPH, then he passes me.

Douchebag actually pulls up next to me, calling me all sorts of names, ripping on my car and I say this "Enjoy the turnpike home, first rounder, and let everybody know that a Philly boy kicked your ass." (New Yorkers, more so from the city of NY, hate us Philly people, so we hate them back)

He sped off.

Bottom line, don't care what the other car does. He may be faster, he may be slower. Watch your tree, Mash the gas when the third amber comes on, and just go.

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 07-26-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote