View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #43
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
It bounces on my normal tires. It's something I tuned out. My car makes a lot of power in the high end and the revs move real fast, so the limiter and shift pressure/timing need to be adjusted so it happens before it hits limit.

I'm aware of the gearing change with the 0.7" increase in overall diameter.

With a proper tune on the right fuel, I might need the slicks. Being an auto I can only launch at a certain RPM..

Hey, wait a minute, I didn't catch the part where the diameter of the slicks got changed.

I would offer to let you use my other slicks, 7.5 x 23.5 M&H.

BUT, it is a very light weight tire, and I would fear for your safety when braking at the end of the track. I did get my fastest 2 runs on them.