View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by zearchyo View Post
im not trying to be a butthole or anything, but y is it u didnt clean all that dust/dirt out while u were in there already? All that mess is going to go right back into ur custom made filter. Good write up though

That is 10 years worth of stuck on shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
So you can breathe filtered air while you drive, and then the moment you get out of your car, you breathe unfiltered air again.

If you would have read the part where I said I did this because I was getting so much dust on my dash, nothing about breathing filtered air. But it is nice breathing filtered air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
when i turn on my (hot)A/C or heat i get my eyes shot with shrapnel for the first 30 seconds or so its on.... I would assume this would fit it..

Yep
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote