View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #23
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
who says he gives it less than perfect care...I will say there can be extenuating circumstances with anything...Though I go back and forth as to whether I should fix it, mine will probably never be fixed as it is almost to 180k miles, has about 2k in body damage before rust, which it is starting to get (will sand and fix what I can this summer), and while the car was paid of, it was originally bought under loan through nuvell credit corp who is known for having issues sending titles, having been paid of about 5 years ago and never sending the title (they lost the letter, go figure, don't know if I would believe it was paid of if I wasn't there when the letter came in the mail), they claim to have lost record of the car so to this point my uncle can't get the title to give me...That means while I love the car and the fact that it has already given me almost 45k miles of service with a to date cost of $1500, she just doesn't have much going for her...this is sad to me as while that was about 8k miles ago I was offered 1k trade-in in the condition she is in, but I guess the only option I really have with her is to run her tell she gives out and eventually get another to build
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote