View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 07:35 PM   #24
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Wink DOHH!!!! No you DIDN'T

LOL don't be putting words in my mouth I never said "He" gave it less than perfect care. We don't know how long the car has been under his care. We also know that it takes more than "a couple of months" to develop that issue. Thus the constructive advice. I could just say yeah hell do it pour a thousand dollars into it but I don't think I would be comfortable giving him that advice. Doesn't mean I' am dogging him or the car. Sometimes looking out for someone means saying something might not be a good idea. It's always nice to have differing options to chose from so a person can make an informed decision.

I personally keep 1k in the bank at any given time for "general emergencies." I' am not mister money bags so I find it helpful to keep a rainy day fund. I used it recently as a matter of fact. Remember I just had front brakes, rotors and calipers, 4 tires and the 100,000 mile service done. That completely drained my rainy day fund. Yet I still keeping plugging along on my audio work. It's all about priorities without a car I can't work without work I lose the roof over my head. I love doing stuff to my car but I ain't gonna saw the branch I' am standing on off either lol.
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote