Thread: New Temp plate
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #8
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
My question as well. Kinda stumped why they need to issue a plate like that if your getting a personalized one as well O.o. But, very nice

Yeah, would've made more sense to just let him keep the plate that was on the car until the personalized one he ordered came in. There is really no point in wasting plate numbers like that imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Anybody else have this issue? it's not upside down on my screen

Pic isn't upside down on my screen either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
In this order:

RED0G (might be taken by the Red Dog beer compeny in Latrobe, PA. It was ava when I applied)

HO0SV (This one was Scot's idea. I though it was good, until I seen it laid out. Actually hope I don't get thsi one. Might get rejected as obscene)

0SV-X (I know, I know I don't have the OSV kit, but as far as I know, I still have one of the fastest V6, NA Aleros, plus I wanted an X or a Q in the plate combo for some reason. The X could stand for no body kit )

I was limited to 5 letters on the Classic Tags, although the standard issue Classic Tag has 6

Nice. I like your 1st and 3rd choice the best. I get the 2nd one, but I feel like most people outside the Alero/Oldsmobile community wouldn't understand what it meant and I could definitely see how someone might mistake it as something obscene.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote