Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #2
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Alerosil View Post
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hey and I hope to find some good information on this forum. I been through a lot with my alero including the infamous 3.4 lower intake leak. Yea that was a fun project lol. I still wonder what GM was thinking putting the pushrods through the lower intake gasket. That really threw me off. All in all though it's been a pretty decent car with 140,000 on it. Gets decent mileage after a tune up and it even fits my 6'8" 300lbs butt in the drivers seat.

Welcome to the forum...where at in nebraska are you from... what package is your car (gl, gls), what color, or do you have pictures
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote