Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Issue

I have 2 Orion 800.2 amps and 2 Infinity Kappa VQd 12s and recently they speakers thumped without imput. The bad thump. The kind that is not like sound. I disconnected and reconnected and it was fine but now it does it again. I looked at the speaker wire to and from the speakers and some small burn marks may be on there. I hooked up different speakers to the wire and same thump so not the speakers I guess. I have a stock stereo with a convertor. Installed by audio pro 4 years ago. Any ideas? Audio guy said it may be the LOC convertor went out. It was all of the sudden. Not sure what happened.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Oh sorry the answer we were looking for was RCAs. I told best buy they did the install and they just charged me for new RCAs and it was fixed

Have a good day
Old 03-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Glad I could help.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
AGT
GLS member

haha Always thinking of others and not yourself

Have a good day