Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 01-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
little photoshoot

well i was out tonight and some ppl wanted to see some pics of my car and i figured i would post em up here too.......
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 05-16-2010 at 10:23 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
Philbar71
GL Member

Philbar71 is on a distinguished road
Ahh, I love snow. Too bad we NEVER get any down here

Ohh, and nice headlights.
Philbar71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #3
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
Ahh, I love snow. Too bad we NEVER get any down here

Ohh, and nice headlights.

yeah you're telling me... it's been in the 70's here for like.. a straight week. and it will be until friday this week too. but i'm not complaining
99alerogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
yea it was 46 yesterday and now theres an inch of snow on the ground...wtf thats michigan for ya. thanks btw i love my hid's getting 3000k for the fogs as soon as money permits
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 01-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
AleroDrime
The Aleromod PITA

AleroDrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to AleroDrime Send a message via MSN to AleroDrime
nice but how bright are those compared to your highs?
AleroDrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
Philbar71
GL Member

Philbar71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
yea it was 46 yesterday and now theres an inch of snow on the ground...wtf thats michigan for ya. thanks btw i love my hid's getting 3000k for the fogs as soon as money permits

It also looks like you painted the bezel around them, what kind of paint did you use? Or did you but them like that?
Philbar71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #7
AleroDrime
The Aleromod PITA

AleroDrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to AleroDrime Send a message via MSN to AleroDrime
google aleromod upgrades, you'll find alot of information about painted bezels and other things
http://sites.google.com/site/aleromodupgrades/ great place for all new members to check out
AleroDrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
alero_bmxer
GL Member

i have had my hid's for almost 2 months and to tell you the truth i have not once used my highs. everyone told me that 10000k was too blue but actually they are more white with just a tinge of blue i turned them on after installing my hid's and they were like flashlights compared to my lows. and for the bezels i used semi gloss black krylon plastic paint from my local hardware

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 01-26-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:11 AM   #9
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
or if you want to still allow some light you get go to your local auto parts store and pick up some VHT Niteshades, while my car is getting the new motor put in i am doing my front corners and going to attempt to do something cool with the tails and third. After i get done i will post some pics to see what my fellow enthusiasts think..

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote