Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 02-15-2004, 12:19 AM   #1
quitlahok

what's the deal? this is the section with the least activity, aren't there more people on the west coast? anyhoo, i'm in the south of washington myself. anyone else around?
Old 02-15-2004, 04:23 AM   #2
jonez

Hey, I am in the far west. Out in the islands. There are a few spread out through the west. Most everyone is in the mid-west.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:45 PM   #3
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
i live in Vancouver BC, just over the boarder!
Old 02-16-2004, 04:14 PM   #4
VPLaVarnway

I'm in Lemoore Ca.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #5
AleroRyda

I live in Modesto, California. I always see Aleros around, but have yet to talk to another Alero owner in person. The most Aleros I've seen together was about 8 lined up in front of the recruiting offices. All government plates. Anyway, it would be cool to hang out with other Alero owners.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:15 PM   #6
Illarin

West coast of Oregon, here. Though I happen to be in Maryland for business, atm.
Old 02-18-2004, 04:14 AM   #7
SikMindz
GL Member

SikMindz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SikMindz
Hey Cali guys...

...a few of us "veteran" per se, N-Body guys are looking to meet up possibly in Vacaville-ish area mid-March, early April. I'll try and keep you guys updated on time and whereabouts.

I'm always down to meet up in SoCal with most guys however, as my car has been MIA getting worked on for the last 3-4 months haven't been able to get around much.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:46 PM   #8
AleroRyda

Cool SikMindz, will keep an eye out for that meet. Lookin forward to meeting some other members and checkin out some cool rides.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:41 PM   #9
Spy

Vegas representin'
Old 03-04-2004, 02:16 PM   #10
Final-Reality

The "import scene" is hottest in cali, so I imagine there are few enthusiasts who drive aleros... (or any "duhmestic" for that matter) :P
Old 03-21-2004, 03:03 PM   #11
JPeezie

Hey, I'm from south west Washington. There's a couple people from my town that have alero's. I'll have to talk to them and get this forum going.

JP
Old 04-02-2004, 07:02 PM   #12
quitlahok

whereabouts in the southwest?
Old 04-15-2004, 10:00 AM   #13
Arsonalero

[b][i]Im in Lancaster, Ca aka middle of the damn desert!!, ive only seen a few nice aleros out here...... but trying to get a west coast alero car club goin too!! but we need to get some west coast alero to hook up or somethin!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2004, 10:27 AM   #14
Arsonalero

oooh i just thought that since there are street races here in Lancaster (which is about 15min for Los Angeles County Raceway) it would be hella funny if a grip of aleros show up to race!!!!
Old 04-24-2004, 05:49 PM   #15
Sundayalero
GL Member

Sundayalero is an unknown quantity at this point
I just moved back here to the LA area from Vegas...
Racing in Lancaster or LACR sounds fun!
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
-From the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson </span>
Sundayalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 06:12 PM   #16
Arsonalero

hey sunday, if you have yahoo messenger my sn is arsonist2102 and on aol its danakaarsonist2 hit me up bro!
Old 05-05-2004, 10:30 PM   #17
bigd6983

in im so cal too, reppin long beach, im down to hit up the scenes, let me get my exhaust, shift kit, and nos installed first lol
Old 05-14-2004, 12:27 AM   #18
swordfencer

From Sacramento, CA here. Yup, like Sik said, we do have meets here.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:31 PM   #19
Arsonalero

hey everyone we seriously need to meet up in So Cali!!!! its boring out here with all this POS imports!!!! guys lets set something up soon?!?!? if you wanna get a hold of me my AOL SN is Danakaarsonist2 and my Yahoo Sn is Arsonist2102 or you can call me (661)917-1503 and if you have Nextel my DC # is 126*132996*17
Old 03-02-2005, 09:42 PM   #20
HAZED

Quote:
Originally posted by AleroRyda@Feb 16 2004, 10:33 PM
I live in Modesto, California. I always see Aleros around, but have yet to talk to another Alero owner in person. The most Aleros I've seen together was about 8 lined up in front of the recruiting offices. All government plates. Anyway, it would be cool to hang out with other Alero owners.
STOCKTONE here!! haha