Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 12-31-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Runaboveit
GX Member

Runaboveit is on a distinguished road
NevrDull Polish

Has anybody else used NevrDull by EagleOne?

I picked some up at work the other day and went to town on my stock dual tip muffler. It came out great. If you cant afford to put a new exhaust system on, go pick up a can of this stuff and give your tips a good rub down (that sounds wrong, huh?). Its a small detail but I like the details, adds a nice clean look. I havent snapped any pics yet, but here is a thread from the infiniti guys who used it w/ pics.

http://g35driver.com/forums/care-det...aust-tips.html

Before polishing I also got some rough grit sandpaper and rubbed the ends of the tips well around the edges with it to get the black build up exhaust gunk off.

Cheap and comes out nice, give it a shot if you have a stocker or even just dirty aftermarket exhaust

(Opps, Can a mod move this to appearance for me?)

Last edited by Runaboveit : 12-31-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Runaboveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Neverdull works great...an old military secret.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Best thing I ever used on my wheels.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
Chipmunk-Alero
AleroMoB

Chipmunk-Alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chipmunk-Alero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyslick View Post
Neverdull works great...an old military secret.

ROTC trick too....

CC & PB, Tinted Tails, 3K HIDs (Lows/Fogs), GAGT Mirrors, Flowmaster Exhaust, D/S Rotors, CAI, Rockford Fosgate T400-4 T800-4, 1 15" C3, Rockford F 5.25/R 6x9
Chipmunk-Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
I use it on my rims in the summer....It's a bitch to work in and take off but the results are great!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #6
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
I have and it looked great.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Note of Caution: Do not use neverdull on plastic pieces that are "chromed". It will eat that fake chrome right off them. Only use it on true metal chromed items.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #8
Runaboveit
GX Member

Runaboveit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
Note of Caution: Do not use neverdull on plastic pieces that are "chromed". It will eat that fake chrome right off them. Only use it on true metal chromed items.

Thats what I read, but being the rebellious type I am I decided to experiment.

I have an old 91 acclaim that has the plastic chrome plated grille, I used it on that and it worked really well. I found the harder your scrub the more it eats through. But I just did a slightly firm pressure over the whole thing and it came out great... especially inside the egg crates of the grille that got all black and dirty over time that were beyond soap repair.

I also used this on the windshield black plastic trim and it took this white oxidation I had right off. And then I did a small spot on the engine 3400 cover. I didnt notice any difference when I first applied. then I came back about 10 minutes later and holly crap the small area I did was completely clean and super bright silver looking like new. Then I did the whole thing and the valve cover as well, awesome stuff!

I also used it on the headlights and the yellow gunk came off just like it did when I used plastx. It didnt deform the plastic or anything.

It took all the grime off of my rims as well with NO effort. Shined and cleaned the lips really well too, along with those hard to clean indents in the stock alero rims. You just ball it up and slide it back and forth in the indent.. eats the dirt right out.

I might try some interior pieces in the acclaim for shits and giggles... who knows...

Last edited by Runaboveit : 01-01-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Runaboveit is offline   Reply With Quote