Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
Question Question for ASS attendees: spreading the faith

Been seeing a lot of new member registrations here lately and it's got me wondering...

ASS seems to have been very successful this year, especially with the sheer number of cars that showed. Were there any other non-Alermod Alero owners (or friends/family of owners) that showed up at any point during the weekend? And did ASS result in them becoming members here?

Would seem a big coincidence with the rash of new registrations if that weren't the case.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
umm aunty patty
Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
^Ok. That's 1...
Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah there were a few aleros not from the forums that showed up at homecoming
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
And all those Aleros where more so "parked" in a parking lot, not really being shown

That includes "Mr 510" from IL

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
01aleros friends kyle and sarah where there
Old 06-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
I think we had some guy show up with 2 kids on Friday (during the Alero show) in his Alero.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 06-23-2009, 10:16 PM   #8
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Wolf from Minnesota showed up with his Final 500 but he does not own a computer and I don't know if you would really want him on here, just ask Scot or MO.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 06-23-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
And all those Aleros where more so "parked" in a parking lot, not really being shown

That includes "Mr 510" from IL

Yeah they were overshadowed by our ASS awesomeness.....lol
Old 06-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
There was that new guy Smurf... apparently he isannoying with like 3 votes on the poll. HAHAHAHAHAHA\I started the freaking poll you morons and I think I know that whoever voted for me did not attend ASS 09. I know this because Aunty patty is currently in second place for most annoying and the people at ass didn't vote for her. So there, HA. and Ha. hahahahaha.
Dont worry auntie patty, they are just mad that you didnt get them any coffee. I guess they did save $15.01 though. ROTF
If you feel bad or say sorry one more time for that I will get the sexual tiki impression to come haunt you. LOL
-Smurf-
Old 06-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #11
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
Yeah they were overshadowed by our ASS awesomeness.....lol
Or they were like "Who the hell are these freakin Nutjobs" yup that is it. Did any of them besides Wolf talk to anyone in our group?

Old 06-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #12
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
If you feel bad or say sorry one more time for that I will get the sexual tiki impression to come haunt you. LOL
-Smurf-
Something tells me that she might not hate that.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #13
PappaSmurf
GLS member

I wasn't the one who did this! just to make that clear. I was theone that pointed out that it sounded sexual though. THat shit was a funny ass night. I Learned a lot about Bdyman and STILL to this very day have as much respect and trust for him as the day I became an aleromod member. HE IS A GOD when it comes to ANY kind or work with the car we all drive. He will DEFINITELY be working on my parts. WHy would I pay anyone else?
-Smurf-
Old 06-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #14
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
some guy came by at both the alero show and homecoming, he's had his alero in his garage and was looking at getting it out soon. he was asking us a lot of questions and we told him about the site... he seemed really interested
Old 06-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #15
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
He will DEFINITELY be working on my parts. WHy would I pay anyone else?
-Smurf-
This is so wrong in many ways!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #16
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99alerogirl View Post
some guy came by at both the alero show and homecoming, he's had his alero in his garage and was looking at getting it out soon. he was asking us a lot of questions and we told him about the site... he seemed really interested
Or was he just staring at your Boobs?

Old 06-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #17
PappaSmurf
GLS member

I was staring at her boobs and tell her that Bdyman was going to work on my parts. LMAO She was so turned on at this point that she was sweating...Or maybe it was because we were freaking outside all day in an oven. LOL
-Smurf-
Old 06-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #18
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
Daytona,

Im assuming you are getting many new members with weird names and using hotmail and gmail domains?

I get the same thing on my forum. Multiples per day...

Most of them are spammers holding there place waiting to be activated/used.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #19
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
One of the new members is NickAlero2000 since he was banned for trying to change his e-mail address or something.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #20
Oldsmo-pimpin

2X post. Delete.

Closed Thread