Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 10-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Odd ABS and dash lighting issue

Sometimes after I start my car it will run fine, I back up then shift into drive and start to accelerate. Upon pressing the gas pedal my car bogs down and stutters. The trac off light comes on. I let off, the light goes away and the car runs fine. Usually just afterwards the trac off, abs and service vehicle soon light all light up. I have replaced all of the wheel hubs, suspension, brakes, rack, inner and outer tie rods, tires, wheels, battery, intake, done all regular maintenance, fuel pump and assembly, TPS, iac, fuel system professionally cleaned, brake system flushed, and more. I have no vacuum leaks and no dtc's other than fan circuit 1. My fan 1 doesn't work. Also, my brake light fuse keeps blowing. When the fuse blows my dome and floor lights light up when I hit the brake pedal. I think that is caused by a bad wiring job for my floor lights?

What else could be causing the problem? I've put about a dozen wheel hubs on now. All torqued to spec. Could this be my engine computer? Maybe faulty wiring? The car runs and dives perfectly other than these stupid issues.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
check the ABS Module I'm pretty sure that you'll find some corrosion or broken wires on it it's bolted to the front subframe IIRC...

Also you could have some corrosion in the wheel hub connector, I saw that too...

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
fisdad

My brake light fuse is now blowing on first pedal press. I disconected my floor lights and led third brake light too. I drove to the dealer to have it inspected further. I nearly got rear ended twice already this morning. It's not worth the risk to save a buck. I will let you know what they come up with. I hope it's just a wire.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiguilandry View Post
check the ABS Module I'm pretty sure that you'll find some corrosion or broken wires on it it's bolted to the front subframe IIRC...

Also you could have some corrosion in the wheel hub connector, I saw that too...

I looked inside the hub connector. As far as I could tell they looked clean. I did not trace back to the abs module.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
fisdad

Dealer is replacing the wiring to the wheel. That's one issue down. Still have the brake light issue and they are clueless too