Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2005, 05:26 AM   #1
ac_acid

Wuz going on! I have not taken the time to introduce myself since I have been on here. I am a former Marine who spends the majority of his time now working and working and working but still finds time to do a little extra play on the side. My choices of toys are:

2000 Alero, black, fully loaded, 235/40/R18 on ICW silver metallic powder coated rims, 3" drop, custom cold air pkg, custom 2.5" dual exhaust with black chrome tips, cleared corners

2002 Focus, black, gutted, 215/40/R17 on Exel gunmetal rims, 2.5" drop with camber kit and strut and sway bars front and rear, every performance mod. available for the SOHC Focus plus a potent shot of NOS venom, Skyline body kit, all....... of the goodies inside and out w/ racing gear

2005 Escape Limited, black, clean as a baby, 245/40/R18 on AZA hyper silver deep dishes, camber kit b/c this things sits soooooo lowwwwww that people think it is a hatchback(no joke), I set out to make these 18's look like 20's, and I do not stop until I get what I want

I would love to post some pics if I could minimize the pics that I have on my computer. If anyone has any ideas besides the usual answers that I would get, holler them at me.

LATER!!!