Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
Exit9alero
GX Member

Exit9alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exit9alero
Battery Problem What to do ??

This morning, i got to get my car get inspected because the sticker expired. I go and pass im driving back my battery light turns on. so im like ok i guess its kinda old (7months) so i felt i cud make it another 6 miles to school. when im driving a notice a slight dim in the dash display strength. the music im playing just dims done to an off then my dash turns off then the guages go nuts and the car was like struggling and the trans was very stiff changing. i pull over call my friend he charges me up and i take off no more then 2 miles the car shuts off so he came bac charged me i turned bac around to go home. it took me 5 charges to make it home a 10 min drive b came a 30 min so i went to autozone bought a duralast gold batt. installed and ready. i turn the car on and let it run. when all the sudden the little alarm goes off i look at my dash and the light has returned
so now im confused on what is going on has this happen to anybody??? any ideas of whats going?? this car is costing me more then i paid for... some one let me know
Exit9alero is offline   Reply With Quote