Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Bad Suspension Install

I happily had my H&R Springs, KYB AGX and KYB mounts installed at the shop that installed my exhaust. They did a great job on my exhaust but when I wanted to soften my suspension some I discovered something that has me quite upset. Pics attached, you can probably see what is wrong.

The pic with the large nut on the side-that was what was holding everything on. This nut has shredded the adjustor...

On the pic that is normal, you can see an open nut screwed down to the bottom and the normal adjustors etc.

I'm not even sure what to do. Obviously, I'll call the shop to let them know they effed up. But how to fix? Not a clue...I couldn't get the adjustor to really work that well on the affected side. Seems like I could get a useable nut to fit on there properly but will I need to have them remeasured to ensure each side is even?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jacked up.jpg (62.1 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg okay.jpg (54.8 KB, 141 views)