Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
Hotrodham
GX Member

Hotrodham is on a distinguished road
New Here

So I have had my alero since 2009? 2010? i cant remember. i got it with 164k on it and am running up on 212k miles. engines still running strong surprisingly. My main priority on my alero has always been the car audio part of it. but now that im getting older, more experienced and getting more cash flow im looking into engine mods n such, that's why I came here. Ima need some advise on what to get and how to install it. lets just say last summer my mechanic told me my engine was shot... i threw the BS flag and figured out all i had to replace was one of my coil pack and the spark plugs and the red rocket was running better then ever. I named my Alero the red rocket.

some pics

dual touchscreen i had in it couple years back. i have an alpine cda-117 in it now. notice how dark it is in there even with the sun hitting it dead on XD

I'll post some updated pics of it once i get my new system in that's a surprise though

1 more thing.. 5% in the front 2.5 in the back. 5 on the windshield. will get it all re-done to 15% all around due to hundreds of dollars worth of tint tickets :/

and its 2000 GLS 3.4l

Last edited by Hotrodham : 01-18-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Hotrodham is offline   Reply With Quote