Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 11-02-2006, 09:04 PM   #41
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
I wish I had NOS on my Toro! It did sound funny didn't it?
New Old Stock parts you meathead!!
lol learn something new everyday! granted, i knew you didnt have nitrous....
Old 11-02-2006, 09:09 PM   #42
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
lol learn something new everyday! granted, i knew you didnt have nitrous....
Did I actually teach a young wippersnapper something new.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:10 PM   #43
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
Did I actually teach a young wippersnapper something new.
only because i have never wrecked a car. lol
Old 11-02-2006, 11:08 PM   #44
ppgnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanyon View Post
Does anyone know how state farm is about replacement parts? Some old lady in a crown vic pulled out in front of me while i was doing 45 monday. I hit the curb, got on 2 wheels and came down into the side of her. Need new front bumper, 2 wheels and tires, quarter panel and the door needs paint. Am I going to get junkyard parts ?

yes you will, bumper aftermarket, wheels aftermarket, and junk yard 1/4
sorry but its true
Old 11-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #45
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Headstrong2740 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Headstrong2740 Send a message via MSN to Headstrong2740 Send a message via Yahoo to Headstrong2740
the way i look at it is....the repairs better hold up long enough till i get done with school and then start doing the major project on it. That wont be for about another year or so though. Ill be defanetly seeking advice on ideas when that comes around.

Still shitty that ill be getting junky yard parts. would prefer new parts or aftermarket parts. they did seem to nice about getting my claim rolling and everything. Kinda have a feeling i might get burned on this somehow too.

"Dude..cuming on my mom is one thing, but banging your grandmother and her two roommates is like.....legandary!"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2589855
Headstrong2740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:43 AM   #46
ppgnut

you won`t get burned, thats just the way insurance companies are saving money let`s put it this way i would rather put a junk yard fender on then a fender from keystone
like LKQ parts are not that bad and good for us being on commision we get time to fix and dents on the panles gotta love it
your car will be fine there is nothing to worry about
Old 11-03-2006, 01:36 PM   #47
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
If your HID kit and all the other mods you've done are fairly new... you can make her pay for replacement parts for those too... My buddy got hit right after he put a kit on his car and he also got the HIDs and a week later he had the accident... He ended up getting the person to pay for new HID kit and a new front bumper from the kit he got... Had to go to court over it, but he won...
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:34 PM   #48
alero440
GLS member

alero440 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero440 Send a message via MSN to alero440 Send a message via Yahoo to alero440
My insurance company gave me a used door and fender, aftermarket windshield and passenger window glass. It drives me nuts that the two windows are different brands, then again Im just anal like that. Just make sure your body shop carries a warranty on their work (most do) and get it in writing. I've been back to the bodyshop twice, and now I have to go back for a really bad wind leak on the windshield. Im just tempted to go to my insurance company, say, "Waldecker blew it, I'm taking my stuff elsewhere, you pay and get the money from the moran that hit me." I think I should sue the punk and his stupid mom. She wanted to leave the scene and just exchange insurance info since "it was taking too long" for the cop to get there. Might need to talk to Britts dad about this one...

RIP OMGGMPOWAH 04/09/04-10/29/07

2003 Mazda 6s- redfire metallic- loaded and ready for fun!

"This bitch is drunk!" -me about myself at Killbear Prov. Park '07

alero440 is offline   Reply With Quote