Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Canada

Old 11-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #21
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Yea there are a few spots in CA im checking out to. San diego is my first pick. Second is seattle and even phoenix is another choice. Vancouver is def up there though.
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #22
Mischief007
GL Member

Mischief007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mischief007
Then you shouldn't have a problem finding a job. We are still somewhat in a housing boom (well Ontario is anyway) but it finally is levelling off.

As an example, my parent's house cost $125,000 about 7 years ago. It is now worth $250,000 unfinished, clost to $300,000 once it will be finished. Huge lots are in demand in a city.

Seriously, good luck Marc. Start looking to see what kinds of offices are up there in Vancouver and start asking them questions. I'm sure if you could prove to Canada Immigrations that you have a job lined up it could be real easy to enter Canada. The test is easy to get the citizenship, 10 provinces, 3 territories, some history, and you are done .
Mischief007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #23
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief007 View Post
Then you shouldn't have a problem finding a job. We are still somewhat in a housing boom (well Ontario is anyway) but it finally is levelling off.

As an example, my parent's house cost $125,000 about 7 years ago. It is now worth $250,000 unfinished, clost to $300,000 once it will be finished. Huge lots are in demand in a city.

Seriously, good luck Marc. Start looking to see what kinds of offices are up there in Vancouver and start asking them questions. I'm sure if you could prove to Canada Immigrations that you have a job lined up it could be real easy to enter Canada. The test is easy to get the citizenship, 10 provinces, 3 territories, some history, and you are done .

Thanks man, yea thats the plan. I can move in on a working visa since they require 3 year residency before I can legally become a citizen there. I imagine the history test wont be to bad if i go that way.

Im talking to a friend up there who was mentioning about the housing and if its $250k thats not bad, thats about what my place here is worth to so itll be an even swap almost. I just gotta check on laws and regualtions over there because id imagine that and credit is a bit different than over here in the USA.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:55 PM   #24
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
lol well if you do this move, that means i can come by and drink all your beer while im up seeing my brother!!! hahah
Old 11-26-2007, 11:08 PM   #25
nickbain
GL Member

nickbain is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
Thanks man, yea thats the plan. I can move in on a working visa since they require 3 year residency before I can legally become a citizen there. I imagine the history test wont be to bad if i go that way.

Im talking to a friend up there who was mentioning about the housing and if its $250k thats not bad, thats about what my place here is worth to so itll be an even swap almost. I just gotta check on laws and regualtions over there because id imagine that and credit is a bit different than over here in the USA.

For the history test just remember that the national Igloo melted in the great thaw of '56, Saskatchawan banned the seal slaughter in '85, Tim Horton was our 15th Prime Minister, Newfoundland became a state in 1934, and most improtantly....don't listen to a word I say

1996 GMC Yukon 4x4
5.7 liters of gas suckin power!
33x12.5r15 Mud Terrians on 15x10 wheels

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321
nickbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:30 AM   #26
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbain View Post
For the history test just remember that the national Igloo melted in the great thaw of '56, Saskatchawan banned the seal slaughter in '85, Tim Horton was our 15th Prime Minister, Newfoundland became a state in 1934, and most improtantly....don't listen to a word I say

you drunk bastard!

national sport is hockey, i must know ever player on the toronto mapleleafs and end every answer with the word "eh"
Old 11-27-2007, 12:34 AM   #27
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
wait a sec here ted....mark, you have a bar?? whats the name of it? no wait, let me guess.....Roofies? i kid, i kid. thats awesome though. good luck with your endeavors.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #28
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

lol yea the bar is getting going this week hopefully. stupid delays with closings. I already talked to my older brother and he's gonna manage it if i do move away so i already got that squared away.

i can picture it now.

"whys this drink fizzing?"
"uhh its special, just drink it!"
Old 11-27-2007, 12:04 PM   #29
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
I think houses are cheaper in Canada if you compare to the price in the US, even if prices went up in the last few years. Also, you gotta think about the fact that with the Canadian citizenship comes your free medical care card.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote