Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 07-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #41
02AleroGLS
GX Member

02AleroGLS is on a distinguished road
Well the problem is where i live the nearest junk yard that has any Alero's/Grand am's is over 70 miles away and they are wanting between $350-$500 for just front seats. I'm not quite that rich lol!!
02AleroGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #42
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Low mile wrecks?

I've seen the seats in the junkyards here, not worth that kind of cash

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #43
02AleroGLS
GX Member

02AleroGLS is on a distinguished road
Yeah people here think that gm parts are made of gold, even used parts! It's rediculous how much stuff cost..
02AleroGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:44 PM   #44
RalphP
GX Member

RalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond reputeRalphP has a reputation beyond repute
Dennison, TX? If you don't mind a day trip, here's a web site with possible cars in Texarkana / Shreveport / Bossier (Shreveport is approx. 225 miles - about what I would drive to Dallas from here!) .. http://www.uautopullitautoparts.com .

Set the inventory filters to the various brands and models car, and search for the appropriate years and colors. Also, check their price list.

Last I asked, "seat" is a bench or a pair of buckets ... so at $30/seat, it's $60 for the front and back. Get those recovered and you're STILL about what the used ones cost in Dennison!

Besides, they're not that hard to get out - what, two bolts at the back, rock them forward, unplug the power, and lift them out?

RwP
RalphP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #45
ashleyco
GX Member

ashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these partsashleyco is infamous around these parts
I personally like the seatsof the Cobalt SS.