Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 04-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #21
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Exclamation meh

First of all sorry I don't mean to sound like douche .. The exterior isn't bad I kinda like the red. Do something to match or compliment the color with the skirts I'd like it. Interior... (DOUCHBAG ALERT) For the LOVE OF GOD don't rice it out lol. The red glove box already has me cringing lol. I seen some classy cars on here that are sporty and don't look overly ghastly. No need to bling it out this isn't the fast and the curious
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #22
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest, you should pull that dash out.

The color scheme should be something that matches your interior. Whatever you have planned for it, the dash should reflect that.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #23
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Im not a huge fan on painted interiors either. But not my car.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #24
shane3221
GX Member

shane3221 is on a distinguished road
Thanks sleepy. I was thinking of going two tone when I repaint her. Black above the pinstripes and red below them. It's no where near as nice as yours but I'm slowly working on it. As for the red glove box Isis that when I first got the car thinking I would like it but sticks out like a sore thumb just never for around to redoing it black. The black panels are getting covered in black vinal as well sometime I was just never a fan of the light interiors always black for me.

Last edited by shane3221 : 04-19-2014 at 04:36 PM.
shane3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #25
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
If you do black and tan I would like that. Just don't do red and black. It looks very tacky in these cars.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:23 AM   #26
shane3221
GX Member

I'd love to do the body Black and Tan or black and silver but gota use what I have. I have for paint red, and black and not enough of either to do the full car so that's why I was thinking of red and black at least for this year. It will still look better then having holes in the quarters and dents everywhere. I have a pint of gun metal gray that's not reduced yet maybe try something with that.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:52 PM   #27
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Ya know I' am not sure what car it was I thought it was a Chevrolet cruz. They had two tone dashes and some were red and black. I was like hummmm not sure what to think about that...I think it was fabric also.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:25 AM   #28
shane3221
GX Member

ok well just ordered the fabric yesterday would have sooner but had some issues with the car that needed delt with first, exhaust manifold cracked and the starter had started to go out. But fabric should be here next week around monday or tuesday. As soon as it arrives I will start a new how to thread on this. I am also taking snappys advice and doing the interior black and tan for hopefully a luxury look and feel. Btw has anyone had any experience with seat covers unlimited? http://www.seatcoversunlimited.com/ I want to put my stock seats back in because although the eclipse seats look nice they are a bit to wide and the stock seats are worn and torn and I hate the look of universal seat covers. From what I can tell this site custom makes them to fit your seat for an almost oem look.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #29
negolien
GL Member

Good choice looking forward to the thread.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #30
shane3221
GX Member

Well scrapping the two tone exterior idea and going for an exotic look from alsa corp. http://alsacorp.com/products/candyco...ample/bd_L.jpg
Candy Perl Blood Red. Will be expensive but I know a guy (my father lol) that will paint it cheap if I prep everything so just the cost of the materials.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #31
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Reread might have misunderstood
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:34 AM   #32
negolien
GL Member

this is the exterior right? I like the color should be neat to see.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:20 PM   #33
negolien
GL Member

any update?
Old 05-30-2014, 02:06 AM   #34
Fabian_7s
GX Member

Fabian_7s is on a distinguished road
Howd the dash come out?
Fabian_7s is offline   Reply With Quote