Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 01-31-2005, 01:43 PM   #1
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
hey would bonneville rims from the sse i fit on the alero? if so what would they look like, i know they are light weight and they are 17's
Old 01-31-2005, 01:55 PM   #2
99BLKALERO

my grand prix's bolt patter is 5x115 not sure if the bonni is the same or not. IMO it wont look good. There was a guy with 04 grand prix rims on his 03 and that did not look right either. I am sure someone can photoshop it for ya.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:58 PM   #3
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
they are the same........5x115

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!!!!! JUST DROP SOME MONEY ON SOME REAL RIMS!!!!
Old 01-31-2005, 02:12 PM   #4
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by 99Alero_Boy@Jan 31 2005, 01:58 PM
they are the same........5x115

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!!!!! JUST DROP SOME MONEY ON SOME REAL RIMS!!!!
a lot of GM cars are..and yes buy real rims

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 02:12 PM   #5
99BLKALERO

ok...so they will fit.....but i really dont think it will look right....but you never know.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:27 PM   #6
Nik1128

Okay, this is on my car... But you get the idea...
Old 01-31-2005, 03:41 PM   #7
99BLKALERO

hmmmm..i am kind of back and forth with it....
Old 01-31-2005, 03:46 PM   #8
Nik1128

^^ Same here. When I first looked at it I was discusted, but now that I've been lookin at it for a few mins and its starting to grow on me.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:55 PM   #9
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Please dont put directional rims on any car...one side looks good and the other well.....well there is still that one side

Have a good day
Old 01-31-2005, 05:42 PM   #10
Nik1128

Haha, I just mirrored the rim cuz I was too lazy to do anything else. :P

Edit; Is this pic any better?
Old 01-31-2005, 06:51 PM   #11
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
looks better. I wouldn't do it if I were in that situation though...unless you have a new "big brakes" setup.

oh, and all modern (after a certain year, I forget when though) GM FWD cars have the same bolt pattern. (but because of size, not all of them have the same offset compatabilities. Aurora wheels probably wouldn't go on a Cavy, for example)
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 08:14 PM   #12
AGT
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nik1128@Jan 31 2005, 05:42 PM

That pic looks good but those wheels look like 18's and bonny dont got her none of dem 18's

Have a good day
Old 01-31-2005, 09:39 PM   #13
Travis99Alero

i cannot condone putting those rims on your car.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:12 PM   #14
Nik1128

Quote:
Originally posted by AGT+Jan 31 2005, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AGT @ Jan 31 2005, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nik1128@Jan 31 2005, 05:42 PM

That pic looks good but those wheels look like 18's and bonny dont got her none of dem 18's [/b][/quote]
Lets see you take the time out of your day to get the wheel size just right for just a demo. :P
Old 01-31-2005, 10:24 PM   #15
AGT
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nik1128+Jan 31 2005, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nik1128 @ Jan 31 2005, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by AGT@Jan 31 2005, 07:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nik1128
Quote:
@Jan 31 2005, 05:42 PM
Haha, I just mirrored the rim cuz I was too lazy to do anything else.Â;-) :P

That pic looks good but those wheels look like 18's and bonny dont got her none of dem 18's
Lets see you take the time out of your day to get the wheel size just right for just a demo. :P [/b][/quote]
it would be a waste of time...smaller rims would really make 99BLKALERO turn away

Have a good day
Old 01-31-2005, 11:13 PM   #16
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
i already have rims,
the sse-i rims just crossed my mind one day, just wondered what they would look like on the ole lero.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:43 AM   #17
99BLKALERO

ha ha.....true...oh so true!!!!!