Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Old 12-30-2006, 11:51 AM   #21
NjRef511

I don't think redog's dual outs are functional. I think his are the faux ones for the razzi kit?
Old 12-30-2006, 01:03 PM   #22
nhartwell

so cavalier headers will fit on the alero is what im understanding? what other cars.. and how come 2fst's and oldman's headers look soo much bigger on top.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:57 PM   #23
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhartwell View Post
so cavalier headers will fit on the alero is what im understanding? what other cars.. and how come 2fst's and oldman's headers look soo much bigger on top.

yes a cavalier header will work but the O2 bung must be relocated to the other side. do you know why they fit? they bot came with the 2.4 twin cam motor.

since this is sooooo confusing for you i would recommend you either do 1 of 2 things

1. leave stock manifold and just do from the cat back until you have more knowledge and understand.

2. just go with the pacesetter 2.4 header for the alero that way it will fit no problems.

the pacesetter, tsudo, OBX, rxsport and etc will ALL sound the same and give you the same performance. they are all 4-1 headers.

then get the magnaflow cat, magnaflow resonator, 2.25 pipes and whatever muffler. your setup does not require 2.5 pipe and you will loss too bottom end.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:38 AM   #24
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

battistoni21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to battistoni21
i have a borla cat back exhaust with pacesetter ceramic coated headers..... pics will come soon
battistoni21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:06 AM   #25
Spilner521
Boost Guru

Spilner521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spilner521
I have 3" piping from the turbo all the way back with a Magnaflow cat, 2 resonators, and Megan racing GT muffler out back. I'll get some pics when I jack up the car to change my oil in a few days.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:03 AM   #26
Mr_White
Mile High Club

Mr_White is an unknown quantity at this point
2.5 SLP pipe cat back
with a Magnaflow muffler
Click here to listen to exhaust clip

never mind the rust