Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 04-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #21
BigStribS
GX Member

BigStribS is on a distinguished road
No we accually have a full garage. We are working out of a commercial building. The cost of project is $3500, at this time we don't have the full amount on how much the parts will cost. Thats why this price is set to where it is, more than likely the cost will go up afterwards. Here is our warranty information off the website....

What is your warranty policy?
PARTS: All Milzy Motorsports products sold on this website are warranteed for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise noted in the item description. The warranty provides for a replacement product or refund only, and does not cover labor or any other costs. Purchaser and Installer assume all liability with regard to any and all damages in any way related to the handling, installation, and/or use of these products.
All non-Milzy Motorsports branded products on this website carry the original warranties from the original manufacturers, and any and all claims must be handled directly with the original manufacturer. All products sold on this website are intended for off-road use only. We do not warrant the durability/longevity/effect of these products on any portion of the customer's vehicle. All liability and any possible issues arising are implied to be at the customer's expense.
LABOR: All labor performed by Milzy Motorsports shall be warranteed for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of installation completion against any mishandling or misinstallation of the parts to be installed.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Mike S

MSW Motorsports
www.mswmotorsports.com
BigStribS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:24 PM   #22
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I may actually do this this summer... that is a pretty major price but still... do you guys think it would be worth it. I mean I learned with a stick. I hate having my Auto