Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Old 06-19-2006, 03:35 PM   #21
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by double0alero@Jun 19 2006, 03:24 PM
5. Scott doesn't know the way from the hotel to the homecoming show
4. aleromod members have no sense of the word "time"
3. Brent not only pisses off aleromod members but also some old guy that yelled at him for blowing the "god damn horn"

on not knowing the way to the homecoming show........ i specifically asked scott if he knew where he was goin and he said he did...... cause the same thing has happened in the years past...... scott doesnt know where hes goin so i have to save the convoy. next year im just gonna lead the entire way.

yup no1 is ever on time........ always add atleas 30 minutes to the scheduled departure time.

ya that dude was getting pretty pissed at the show that i kept blowing richies horn....... just wait till next year when i have my OWN horn in my car. then he will really get pissed.

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 04:30 PM   #22
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
Quote:
Originally posted by double0alero@Jun 19 2006, 02:24 PM
1. Brad and Joel can co-exist at the same place and not kill each other

hahaha, ya i aint such a bad guy :hide:
Old 06-19-2006, 04:48 PM   #23
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
Quote:
Originally posted by sound_xtreme+Jun 19 2006, 04:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sound_xtreme @ Jun 19 2006, 04:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-double0alero@Jun 19 2006, 02:24 PM
1. Brad and Joel can co-exist at the same place and not kill each other

hahaha, ya i aint such a bad guy :hide:
[/b][/quote]

haha, the meeting at the gas station wasn't as awkward as i had anticipated!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:49 PM   #24
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
please don't tell me you were blowing that horn at the homecoming show after i asked you guys nicely not too.

that's a good way to get us no welcomed backed and then all of us will have a bad rep. this is why i always ask that we don't play our stereos at the show.

it's a matter of respect to the majority that do not want to hear it.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:57 PM   #25
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow+Jun 19 2006, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SweetNLow @ Jun 19 2006, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-double0alero@Jun 19 2006, 03:24 PM
3. Brent not only pisses off aleromod members but also some old guy that yelled at him for blowing the "god damn horn"

on not knowing the way to the homecoming show........ i specifically asked scott if he knew where he was goin and he said he did...... cause the same thing has happened in the years past...... scott doesnt know where hes goin so i have to save the convoy. next year im just gonna lead the entire way.

[/b][/quote]

to fill in the whole story that brent left out just to make himself look good.

the past 2 years canal rd has had road construction on it and there has been detours. a different detour every year. except this year. so nobody got lost and had to have brent come and save the day in the past years.

but hey i screwed up this year and took a wrong turn. like noone else ever screws up.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:02 PM   #26
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman+Jun 19 2006, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oldsman @ Jun 19 2006, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Jun 19 2006, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-double0alero
Quote:
@Jun 19 2006, 03:24 PM

the past 2 years canal rd has had road construction on it and there has been detours. a different detour every year. except this year. so nobody got lost and had to have brent come and save the day in the past years.

but hey i screwed up this year and took a wrong turn. like noone else ever screws up.
[/b][/quote]
yea but when i take a wrong turn i just jump across 2 lanes of freeway traffic and go the right way.. :heehee: ill teach ya how scot
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:16 PM   #27
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
no...we went the right way...IF we had a sound recorder. being at the back of the convoy and hearing all the horsepower from the front when we made that u-turn was pretty sweet. Sort of like the NASCAR camera that is on the wall showing all the cars go by...
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:19 PM   #28
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
i recorded it

i need a hell of a host to host the videos though

i got alot from this weekend
Old 06-19-2006, 05:44 PM   #29
sound_xtreme
GLS member

Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
Quote:
Originally posted by Silentalero@Jun 19 2006, 04:19 PM
i recorded it

i need a hell of a host to host the videos though

i got alot from this weekend

email them to me and ill convert em to xvid to save space, and ill try to host em on aleroplanet. or u can convert em too if ya kno how.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #30
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman+Jun 19 2006, 04:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oldsman @ Jun 19 2006, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Jun 19 2006, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-double0alero
Quote:
@Jun 19 2006, 03:24 PM

[/b][/quote]

i wasnt tryin to be a rooster....... just sayin that ill lead next year from the beginning...... i have a great sense of direction :wink:

Old 06-19-2006, 06:07 PM   #31
SweetNLow
GLS member

1. train horns kick ass
2. richie has "wide screen" vision
3. richie certainly lives by the "drop n destroy" sticker he has on his front windshield
4. sunscreen is for kitty's........ but the top of my head is in pain right now
5. me and scott arguing is becoming a yearly tradition
6. joel lockin his keys in his car is also now a tradition
7. brad tried to get sex with the worst pickup line ever "so you ready to go" haha
8. next year on the radio when i hear "everyone come down for the cookout" ill be down an hour later when the food is ready
9. i am a world champion go karter......... and i can wreck anybody
10. hustling people at putt putt made me an easy $25 haha

Old 06-19-2006, 06:11 PM   #32
FantomForceCustoms02
GL Member

FantomForceCustoms02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FantomForceCustoms02
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Jun 19 2006, 05:07 PM

We never got to race and I was hanging in there til that one hole.
http://www.myspace.com/fantomforce
FantomForceCustoms02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:15 PM   #33
sound_xtreme
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Jun 19 2006, 05:07 PM

cept me.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:15 PM   #34
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Jun 19 2006, 06:07 PM
1. train horns kick ass
2. richie has "wide screen" vision
3. richie certainly lives by the "drop n destroy" sticker he has on his front windshield
4. sunscreen is for kitty's........ but the top of my head is in pain right now
5. me and scott arguing is becoming a yearly tradition
6. joel lockin his keys in his car is also now a tradition
7. brad tried to get sex with the worst pickup line ever "so you ready to go" haha
8. next year on the radio when i hear "everyone come down for the cookout" ill be down an hour later when the food is ready

you couldn't wreck me.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #35
SweetNLow
GLS member

i didnt have enuff time to wreck you fools......... trust me another lap or 2 and i would have.

and tom come on dude.......... i wont by like 9 stroke....... i had it in the bag the whole time :wink: hahaha nah you did give me some good competition

Old 06-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #36
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

enough time, bull....loney! I lapped your ass. lol

edit...sorry ^^^ I just watched "E. L. Raymond"
Old 06-19-2006, 06:29 PM   #37
SweetNLow
GLS member

dude my car didnt have power cause they shut the power off after i wrecked debra. your car for soem reason didnt lose its power but the rest of ours did thats the only reason you lapped me.

im the champion deal with it

Old 06-19-2006, 06:33 PM   #38
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

next year im gettin #8

er fug it, next year we bring our own..we just have to go at night so we dont get the douchbag who's there in the daytime

yet somehow i think we were the only crew there who broke 2 putters and lost 2-3 golf balls in 19 holes
Old 06-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #39
SweetNLow
GLS member

oh also i learned that stephanie is indeed very good lookin in person. and that all the boners who "hit on her" her on the board dont have the nutz to go up and talk to her in person as expected

Old 06-19-2006, 07:32 PM   #40
Oldsmopimp

lemme kno when and where all these vid clips are posted!