Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 08:29 AM   #421
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Mo, my g/f types like that, via text about 90% of the time. (typing too quickly, and partly cuz the phone sucks) so... i've learned to translate, somewhat.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #422
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I may I'm not 100% sure what the money situation will be by then so yea. Put me down and I will repost if I cant make it
Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #423
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Come on people.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #424
Lucalare
GLS member

Lucalare is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lucalare
i might be able to make it, although my car is fairly stock(for now). I may or may not be able to come, not really sure depending on whether i have a job then or not.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #425
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
registration Closed.......can't wait to see those registered and for those who didn't...............................Next year we hope to see you.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #426
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
well like i said i might be coming, im still a maybe
Old 05-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #427
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
You ahoes who didn't register doesn't mean you can't come. So, come.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 05-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #428
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
wait so i can still come if i didnt register or is it i cant come to ass but i can go to the homecoming show?
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 05-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #429
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
You can do whatever you want. Paying for ASS registration is recommended since it gets you goodies and prizes at ASS, and you get pre-registered for the Homecoming show.

You can go to the Homecoming show, but if you want to be in it, it's going to cost you at the "door" when you show up there with all of us. You won't have a nifty envelope of stuff for them to hand you with your name on it.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #430
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
wait so i can still come if i didnt register or is it i cant come to ass but i can go to the homecoming show?

like Ion said, you don't get to be registered in the alero show and you won't get t-shirts and won't be able to get any on the door prizes, which we had some great parts last year.

so you are more than welcome to stop by and be a spectator..............lol
Old 05-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #431
Oldsman
Owner

Registered Attendees:
*- Oldsman + Parents
*- [ion] C2
*- Malibu369258
*- Nate's Alero.....waiting on money
*- zoL
*- Caboose73
*- JLw7123
*- Oldsnut
*- Redog
*- NoSweat83
*- PappaSmurf
*- strtrydr

*- bigdaddyD....waiting on money
*- Afugy
*- mfuller
*- That01Olds
*- Crazytaxi37+Crazy's girl
*- Cliff8928
Old 05-23-2010, 01:01 AM   #432
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
So that's 16 for sure with the potential for 18... Not that bad.
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Old 05-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #433
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
In before Nate can't go.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 05-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #434
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
he breaks/rebuilds his car, weekly.

complete overhauls, too.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #435
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
I am no longer able to come, I've got work that I just can't miss.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #436
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
In before Nate can't go.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #437
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Have fun up there guys! I'm really hoping I can make it next year. This year just isn't going to work for me... Lots of things going on with school.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #438
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Registered Attendees:
*- Oldsman + Parents
*- [ion] C2
*- Malibu369258
*- Nate's Alero.....waiting on money
*- zoL
*- Caboose73
*- JLw7123
*- Oldsnut
*- Redog
*- NoSweat83
*- PappaSmurf
*- strtrydr

*- Afugy
*- mfuller
*- That01Olds
*- Cliff8928

Hey! bastid, i was one of the first to register
Old 05-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #439
Oldsman
Owner

Registered Attendees:
*- Oldsman + Parents
*- [ion] C2
*- Malibu369258

*- zoL
*- Caboose73
*- JLw7123
*- Oldsnut
*- Redog
*- NoSweat83
*- PappaSmurf
*- strtrydr
*- Silentalero

*- mfuller
*- That01Olds
*- Cliff8928
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #440
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus! i have a life OUTSIDE this you know!, god damn. Sent a while back Scot, you never got it? Paypal i guess it is then.... i'm now apparently out 40$.....*growl*