Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #881
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
i hated that lol dont put hids in stock housings!!! no, its fine. i even had fisdad follow me after adjusting them and they were not blinding at all.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:03 AM   #882
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDavis View Post
I do alot of giving. The receiving is non-existent.

I have something for you if your ready for some receiving
Old 05-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #883
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
I have something for you if your ready for some receiving

Lol. Sleepy is always ready to receive!
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #884
fisdad

I'm getting my new exhaust on and the redoing my stereo installation to correct for my hasty idiot attack.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #885
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I thought that the old how to said I had to cut and splice and run a harness? It has been years since I looked at a how to. I didn't realize that they were just plug and play. I was doing like 5 projects to my car that afternoon also so it was nice to have an extra set of hands to speed it up.

The new one still does. IDK where you got your kit from, but I got mine from DDM tuning. For the 9006, it tells me I have to cut the circled plugs as they are not needed, but it turns out that the circled stuff is simply a wiring extension if in case the ballast needs to be further in the car.

Quote:
I miss DrFab and his HID rants.

You know we still have that at the GAOC with Bryle. "Don't put HID lights in a halogen housing" "Don't put blue lights in your car" "Don't use anything higher than 4300K" "Don't use your fog lights as driving lights" "Don't use the TYC replacement stock lights" "Don't use the aftermarket projector headlights".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
i hated that lol dont put hids in stock housings!!! no, its fine. i even had fisdad follow me after adjusting them and they were not blinding at all.

You're tinted though, remember that. Personally, I have HID's in my 9006 sealed beams and I just don't give a fk whether or not it's blinding someone. To this day no one has flashed me, and it's not like I have the annoying lights on. If anything, they look like LED lights in color. Sure it would be nice to have a good cut off line and focus the lights to be wider, but with my small ass headlight housing, I can't do that. It's not as bad as people make it out to be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0189.jpg (37.8 KB, 64 views)
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #886
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
his are ddm, and H7 not 9006
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #887
fisdad

I installed a double din DVD deck. The first attempt was brutal because at some point, when you haven't slept in days... All that matters is putting it back together so you can go to work.

First attempt above...

Second attempt below... I'm okay with this but it still needs some touch up.

Then I had my new tips and muffler installed. Plus my new front and rear strut tower bars...

And I had her washed and half cleaned up inside...

Old 05-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #888
DJx79x
GX Member

DJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond repute
muffler tips look amazing but the stereo install could be cleaner.
DJx79x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #889
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Bought a new mod today...installing tomorrow.

I'm gonna be like sleepy and keep it a secret too!
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #890
sleepyalero
GLS member

good dont tell me! lol

and ryan, my exhaust sure looks good on your whip!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 02:14 AM   #891
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Looking good! Nice center LED light!
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:22 AM   #892
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJx79x View Post
muffler tips look amazing but the stereo install could be cleaner.

I didn't get mfullers tips. It was sleeps old pacesetter. And yes, the stereo install sucks, but I'm working on it. There will be a round 3!

Last edited by fisdad : 05-25-2013 at 04:25 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:28 AM   #893
fisdad

This happens when I get bored.

I plan to tweak this again soon. I have to get a couple hours of sleep before work.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #894
TDavis
GX Member

TDavis is on a distinguished road
Shipped out 1pm yesterday and came in at 8am this morning lol

Mine came with these tips BTW, I guess Borla switched tips, I like these better nonetheless. Gotta free hat and sticker n sht too. 2.25" piping with 3" tips.

Mods: Lowered on Canuck springs(1.75") on KYB GR2 struts with monroe mounts. SC/T hood/spoiler. Amber corner black housed headlights. Red LEDs for window/lock switches. White LEDs for map/floor/glovebox lighting. DRL and ALC delete. 20% Tint. 35w 3k HID fogs. Sport Edition KV5 Silver painted 18x8 35mm offset. Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position tires. Badge delete. 12" PowerSlot slotted front brake upgrade w/ firebird dual piston calipers, rear slotted rotors. Borla Cat-back exhaust.
TDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #895
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
This happens when I get bored.

I plan to tweak this again soon. I have to get a couple hours of sleep before work.

Where did you get those needles from?
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #896
fisdad

Quote:
Shipped out 1pm yesterday and came in at 8am this morning lol

Mine came with these tips BTW, I guess Borla switched tips, I like these better nonetheless. Gotta free hat and sticker n sht too. 2.25" piping with 3" tips.

Did I mention that I hate this guy? Way to one up me and my used Pacesetter...

Seriously though, get them on the car! I think they will look nice! What was the price of that system?
Old 05-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #897
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
Where did you get those needles from?

I got them from a 2008 Grand Prix? It was a Grand Prix of the last body style for sure. You will have to modify all of them to make them work in our cluster though.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #898
TDavis
GX Member

Eagle One Nevr-Dull is good sht.

Polished it up before install. Don't hate on my miniature playhouse.

Mods: Lowered on Canuck springs(1.75") on KYB GR2 struts with monroe mounts. SC/T hood/spoiler. Amber corner black housed headlights. Red LEDs for window/lock switches. White LEDs for map/floor/glovebox lighting. DRL and ALC delete. 20% Tint. 35w 3k HID fogs. Sport Edition KV5 Silver painted 18x8 35mm offset. Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position tires. Badge delete. 12" PowerSlot slotted front brake upgrade w/ firebird dual piston calipers, rear slotted rotors. Borla Cat-back exhaust.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #899
sleepyalero
GLS member

need 2.5 inch piping
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #900
TDavis
GX Member

It's really a win win, no power loss, if anything its still a little of a gain since it has mandrel bends. Also the lovely sound. There is really not any "losses" here.

Glad that have 3" tips though