Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > L61 2.2L Ecotec Specific

Old 04-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #41
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
just thought I would check, i've been looking for a spare.....
Old 04-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #42
AZFire316
GL Member

AZFire316 is on a distinguished road
It looks like the one in your sig, down to the wheels, do you have a sunroof and rear fin too?
AZFire316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #43
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
yes....except those wheels are long gone.....
Old 04-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #44
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute

This one is from a time attack civic on a site I frequent. it runs with the AWD time attack evo's and porsches. Car is SICK

xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #45
Lucalare
GLS member

Lucalare is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lucalare
Intercooler in the engine bay, dirty engine...how is that car sick?
Lucalare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #46
AZFire316
GL Member

probably because it will smoke us all!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #47
Lucalare
GLS member

Yes, but having a side mounted intercooler, that air is still going to be pretty hot going into the engine. I know a guy who had a Talon TSi that got an upgraded turbo. It could easily have handled it, but the stock intercooler was retained, and all that extra hot air cooked out the rings, and the thing burnt through 4 quarts of oil in 3 blocks.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #48
AZFire316
GL Member

DSMs have a habit of destroying themselves anyway, lol, yeah I dont get the SMIC either, but hey if it works for that car it works! Until im faster than him/her I cant really judge it
Old 04-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #49
kwhauck
2Screwy

i can almost guarantee that is a w2a intercooler in which case they are almost always in the engine bay, and who cares if the engine is dirty? My engine was always dirty, that just means it actually gets driven and isn't a showqueen...
Old 04-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #50
Lucalare
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
i can almost guarantee that is a w2a intercooler in which case they are almost always in the engine bay, and who cares if the engine is dirty? My engine was always dirty, that just means it actually gets driven and isn't a showqueen...

Didn't think of that one, makes sense. In that case I understand how that can compete with Evos and such.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #51
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Yea its water to air. And who cares if its dirty its crushed every fwd open wheel track record its been on it now competes in awd class whenever its able to plus its daily driven.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #52
AZFire316
GL Member

Damn hondas...lol
Old 04-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #53
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

I hate hondas other than mine. the owners think they all drive racecars
Old 04-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #54
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
I hate hondas other than mine. the owners think they all drive racecars

Old 04-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #55
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #56
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrDe1md6AWg just sayin LOL
Old 04-20-2011, 11:59 PM   #57
AZFire316
GL Member

that leaf blower and that honda share the same engine...