Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 05-29-2005, 11:11 AM   #21
Monster189lb56

15? damn thats bad especially when people are getting more than double mine. thanks double 0
Old 06-06-2005, 03:16 PM   #22
dt_freak1

hrmmm.....sorry to keep advised so late but cant really do much to my car as i gotta pay my deductable for my insurance to repair my alero :|
Old 06-19-2005, 11:42 AM   #23
RoninKouga

Quote:
Originally posted by dt_freak1@May 17 2005, 12:22 AM
around here in highland the gas prices are average about $2.00 per gallon :|. a month ago i saw about $2.20 per gallon.

i'm not quite sure - but this discussion sounds kinda hilarous to me ^-^

a gallon of normal fuel costs around $4,90 (USD) in germany....

( it's counted in liters here and one liter costs ~1.20€ - but lucky me can go to the swiss gas station since i live at the border and get it 20 cents cheaper x.X )
Old 06-19-2005, 10:55 PM   #24
cobra621

OMG, I couldn't imagine almost $5 a gallon for gas! I would ride a bicycle, lol! I just checked my mileage and with a mix of driving, I got 25 on my last tank. I have a v6.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:00 AM   #25
RoninKouga

i thougt like that too.. some time ago, as the fuel had only the half price... (10 years) that it will be more then 75Cent per liter i will sell my car... but as you can see, man cant help

that is the reason y most german ppl drive such small cars or cars w/ diesel engines. there is 93% tax on the pure gasoline.

ah mileage.. i need 'Bout 11 liter per 100 km - mixed driving... i'll edit this post w/ a milage value, but i gotta go to work for now so ill calculate it later

here now the result: it's apprx. 21,5 mpg

i made s simple formula to calculate it by putting the constants together.

mpg = 235,21 / x
x= liter per 100 km
Old 12-31-2005, 04:33 PM   #26
dt_freak1

hrmmmmmmm my car seems to be doing fairly ok. i actually freaking am happy now LOL. i quit the highland mcd's for a while to help open a brand new mcd's in collinsville illinois which is about 20 minutes away and then the damn gas prices jumped like a jackrabbit in heat LMAO. i was payin upwards of $3.00+ per gallon for the cheapstuff and having to fill up every 3-4 days. OMFG EWWWW. now back in highland i can fill up my tank and drive only around highland and use a half tank in a full 7 days :P. easy since i work about 2 miles from my house LMAO