Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 06-22-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
well heres my body kit not installed

so yeah this is the same body kit as AAS but I bought mine from extreme deminsions and stupid me paid alot more than you all did for yours but heres to show you all i am not a fake ...just havent installed it yet

cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #2
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
put those 7" fogs you have in the opening in the center of the front bumper and glass em in.

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
CiscoPath
GL Member

CiscoPath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordwoeller View Post
to show you all i am not a fake

Yeah because I was sweating bullets hoping you weren't just jerking us around with it. Your integrity means that much to us.
CiscoPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YALEROYNOT View Post
put those 7" fogs you have in the opening in the center of the front bumper and glass em in.

i suggested this to DOHC and got shut down very fast... I think it would good, and I am glad to see I am not the only one.... ummm... unless you were just making fun of him....meh either way, put them in, i like the idea!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #5
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
looks good....when u puttin it on?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
cliffordwoeller

Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
putting it on as soon as i can afford to do it proffesionally and it look good might not be painted but at least it would be on lol
Old 06-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
it must be painted before you put it on, otherwise it'll look 20 times worse
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
it must be painted before you put it on, otherwise it'll look 20 times worse

x2, PLEASE do not put it on unpainted!
I see civics and other small cars around here sometimes with unpainted kits and/or partial unpainted kits and it just looks terrible
paint first FTW
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #9
cliffordwoeller

what does ftw mean ?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #10
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
thought you had to mount it and let it sit, so it adjusted to your car (for many hours) then paint... then mount again. ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordwoeller View Post
what does ftw mean ?
for the win
Old 06-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
that's only if you use a crappy fitting one and expect it to crack apart when you put it on, so you fix the cracks before its painted

for the win
Old 06-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
cliffordwoeller

why do they say ftw all the time then ? is there something i am not getting ?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #13
Blender345
GX Member

Blender345 is on a distinguished road
for the win
Blender345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #14
[ion] C2
636 whp

like i said

it means it's the best idea
Old 06-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #15
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
i suggested this to DOHC and got shut down very fast... I think it would good, and I am glad to see I am not the only one.... ummm... unless you were just making fun of him....meh either way, put them in, i like the idea!

nope I am searious I even did a little photo chop of it on the osv kit, I think it would look better in AAS kit . I would do it in the center cut out to the far out side ot the hole then glass them in so they look built in then loose the factory fogs . also pre fit the kit and then get it painted or if you want to mold the kit in.

I like the look of this.

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #16
[ion] C2
636 whp

buck tooth
Old 06-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #17
cliffordwoeller

hmmm ok so i am an amatuer at allthis so how much skill are we talking about ?
Old 06-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #18
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoPath View Post
Yeah because I was sweating bullets hoping you weren't just jerking us around with it. Your integrity means that much to us.
X....2

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #19
cliffordwoeller

huh ? x...2?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:53 AM   #20
p1mptress
I'm pretty much Awesome!

p1mptress is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to p1mptress
no one on this site really cares if you bought the kit or was lying. Great you got the kit, but post pics when you have it on. This thread is pointless without having pics of the kit on! FTW!!!
p1mptress is offline   Reply With Quote