Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2023, 05:54 PM   #11
dbral
GX Member

dbral is on a distinguished road
Dang man, that sucks and no telling what is up. Yeah man, maybe something stuck under the pedal/assembly or whatever under the dash or something maybe picked up from the road caught in the clutch assembly? The intermittent side of it is crazy for sure.

Remember reading a post on here that someone had a clutch pedal issue maybe similar to yours and they just said he!! with it and pushed the pedal down as hard as they could and the return spring popped out lol! Best wishes and hoping for a quick fix bud.

There have been rwd conversions that have turned out nice. There is a cav and a beretta on youtube / web right now. They are both v-8 cars w/manual trans. The only downside for me is that they were unable to keep the HVAC at the time but maybe your 4cyl set-up would allow more room to work that in? No idea, out of my skill set for sure, but would love to try something like that before i die. He!!, would love to just simply have the tools in my shop to try something like that lol. IDK, would keep persevering like you are and rolling with the punches. The car def. has flashes of brilliance. LOL BMW

Edit; would be hard for me not to put the alero on the backburner and turbo that toyota truck..Choices lol!

Last edited by dbral : 11-16-2023 at 05:59 PM.
dbral is offline   Reply With Quote