Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 04-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Unhappy Bah missed AoTM

negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:51 PM   #2
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Sorry bud maybe next year. On the other hand that is a really nice looking and clean interior. It looks good as new from the pics. Kudos for keeping it that way man.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #3
falloutboy
GL Member

falloutboy is on a distinguished road
may i ask what radio / display that is?
1979 350SB Chevrolet Camaro Project Thread
1995 Chrysler Stratus LX
1999 3.4L Oldsmobile Alero (resource page)
2002 Nissan Primera with CVT
falloutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:41 AM   #4
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Talking Radio and commentary

Thanks I appreciate the compliment. No one ever rides in any of the other seats so the leathers not even wrinkled lol. The other floor board areas are spotless as well as the dash, side panels and rear deck. I use a sun shade in the front almost always. I wipe it weekly with leather conditioner and have it washed and spray waxed weekly except in winter. I have it detailed once a year including shampoos of the rug and mats. I don't have many pictures of the exterior. One is below.. the exterior is in fair condition. I have had some punk kids key her a few times which pissed me off. Only exterior issue is the owner before me was a lady who took super care of it. She did however have a rear bike rack and a roof rack which left little marks on the body. I' am sure you've seen the marks thules and stuff leave after a couple of years of attachment.

The Head Unit is a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS. The installation required some minor trimming of the dash supports for depth and notching of the bezel to accommodate the 7" motorized face. I' am very happy with it. One of the other members suggested it would fit as he has the same so I picked it up for $330 at Crutchfield open box

Old 04-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #5
falloutboy
GL Member

falloutboy is on a distinguished road
thx for the answer
1979 350SB Chevrolet Camaro Project Thread
1995 Chrysler Stratus LX
1999 3.4L Oldsmobile Alero (resource page)
2002 Nissan Primera with CVT
falloutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by negolien View Post
Thanks I appreciate the compliment. No one ever rides in any of the other seats so the leathers not even wrinkled lol. The other floor board areas are spotless as well as the dash, side panels and rear deck. I use a sun shade in the front almost always. I wipe it weekly with leather conditioner and have it washed and spray waxed weekly except in winter. I have it detailed once a year including shampoos of the rug and mats. I don't have many pictures of the exterior. One is below.. the exterior is in fair condition. I have had some punk kids key her a few times which pissed me off. Only exterior issue is the owner before me was a lady who took super care of it. She did however have a rear bike rack and a roof rack which left little marks on the body. I' am sure you've seen the marks thules and stuff leave after a couple of years of attachment.

The Head Unit is a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS. The installation required some minor trimming of the dash supports for depth and notching of the bezel to accommodate the 7" motorized face. I' am very happy with it. One of the other members suggested it would fit as he has the same so I picked it up for $330 at Crutchfield open box

No problem man and nice lol. It's always good to know that there are people out there who still clean and take care of their cars. I too detail mine inside and out at least once a year, wash and vacuum it once a week, and use a sunshade in the windshield. Sorry to hear about those kids keying it though. I don't blame you for getting pissed off about it because I know I would. Especially when you work so hard to keep something like that nice and some random person has the audacity to be so disrespectful to someone else's belongings. It makes you sick especially knowing that you wouldn't do that to someone else's car so why would they do it to yours. Unfortunately though there are people like that in this world and no matter what you do there is always going to be that one person who just doesn't give a crap.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #7
aleros_eat_rice
GL Member

aleros_eat_rice is on a distinguished road
Mine looks old and worn compared to that and the other entrant this month. But, I'm only doing it for fun. I just wish there was a better way with the app I use to get quality pics.
275,000 miles as of 05-14-2015 at 1559 est (3:59 pm)
Planned mods: F body front brake upgrade, ported UIM, LX9 top swap, ported exhaust mans, performance cam. Eventually, turbo or supercharger.
1999 Olds Bravada, 4300 Vortec v6, 4L60E. Current mods (on it when I bought it):
75mm ported throttle body, NGK stage 1 plugs, stage 1 heads.
Planned mods: injector upgrade, exhaust headers
aleros_eat_rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:53 AM   #8
negolien
GL Member

Yeah Phone I assume? Hard to get good pics with them especially at night. Wine was with a canon and it was still too bright.

As for douchebags keying it It's what I get for asking some illegals to please not kick soccer balls off the side of my car. One of the bad aspects of owning a 2 way alarm. The worst part was it was like 9 times not just one mark.. Still in pretty good shape though they weren't very good at it thank god.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #9
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
People are dumb and will key anything...i am surprised you didnt take action against it...i know how unhappy i was last semester when someone keyed my car and it wasnt like it was ruining perfect paint...i dont know what goes through someones head when they decide to screw with someones car...if you have a problem deal with it face to face
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:32 AM   #10
negolien
GL Member

Yeah ns one of my few rules is never ever mess with someone's ride. I never actually saw them do it or trust me there would have been some legal action.. Of course it would have been me being arrested for assault but ... LOL
Old 05-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #11
aleros_eat_rice
GL Member

aleros_eat_rice is on a distinguished road
If someone keyed my car and I saw them do it? Yeah, I would catch charges. Assault with a deadly weapon and malicious wounding.
275,000 miles as of 05-14-2015 at 1559 est (3:59 pm)
Planned mods: F body front brake upgrade, ported UIM, LX9 top swap, ported exhaust mans, performance cam. Eventually, turbo or supercharger.
1999 Olds Bravada, 4300 Vortec v6, 4L60E. Current mods (on it when I bought it):
75mm ported throttle body, NGK stage 1 plugs, stage 1 heads.
Planned mods: injector upgrade, exhaust headers
aleros_eat_rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:17 PM   #12
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Yeah Phone I assume? Hard to get good pics with them especially at night. Wine was with a canon and it was still too bright.

As for douchebags keying it It's what I get for asking some illegals to please not kick soccer balls off the side of my car. One of the bad aspects of owning a 2 way alarm. The worst part was it was like 9 times not just one mark.. Still in pretty good shape though they weren't very good at it thank god.

That's still really messed up man. All you did was ask them not to kick soccer balls off the side of your car which they shouldn't have been doing in the first place and they come back and key it? I don't think words can describe how effed up that is. Personally I would've installed a security camera after that so at least if they tried to do it again I had it on camera as proof that they did it.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #13
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You should call ICE on their bitchasses.

This is exactly why I am against amnesty. Tell me what did these illegals contribute to your local society? Messing up a semi rare car? I say send em back to where they came from and let their homeland deal with them and their antics.

1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote