Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "SweetAlero99"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("SweetAlero99")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>well let me just say i was abit skeptical befor actually using these products....... as i normally use Mother's Wax. But damn i am impressed.

Kit consists of 3 products:
Step 1) Paint cleaner

Step 2) Polish

Step 3) Pure Carnuba Wax

Cost: $5 for each bottle so $15 total. but im told this is very cheap and you may find it will cost you more.

now i ahve a black car with about 10,000 swirl marks and such in the hood and trunk lid. step one took damn near all of them out. the polish restored the richness of the color. and the wax....... well it waxed the car.

but seriously my car looks like a million bucks now. im very happy with the results.

i also went alittle over board and used a clay bar on my car befor i started the 3 step wax. clay bar works EXCELLENT though also. and i was told that Mothers is no longer making their clay bar because some other company has a patent on it. but i was able to find the bar from the company that is still making them. works just the same.[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "3.4Alero"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("3.4Alero")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I just bought a Mother's clay bar a couple of weeks ago.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-"SweetAlero99"
@
well they can still be bought......... but i was lead to believe that mothers is no longer making them...... another company is......... i think the name on the box was Clay Magic.............

and as far as i know i think this is tru........ i used to buy my mothers clay bars at wal-mart............. well guess what.......... they dont have them anymore...........
[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"alerov6"

I just bought the Meguair's Gold Class liquid the other day and will be putting it on my car tomorrow. I used the regular one and was always impressed by the way my car turned out.[/quote]