Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 05:23 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "Voodoosoup"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Voodoosoup")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Store/Site purchased: Ebay from Monsoon Products Company
Cost/Shipping: 39.00 + 9.95 usd
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: Used by it now on ebay got an email reply same day (saturday) received the item on Tuesday. Very fast shipping.

Initial product impressions, quality: THe bra itself is great, ummm it's just a big magnetic sheet cut to the shape of your hood, not too much to mess up there. The Trim piece that hold it on around the hood looks ghetto.

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: Instructions are thorough and well written.

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: Installation is really easy, just make sure you heat it up using a hairdryer so you don't crack the magnet

Performance, appearance opinions: Looks great from a distance but the trim looks getto when you're up close. It would be better if it was smooth and not textured(the trim that is)

Any other thoughts about the product: For less than $50 I'm very happy with it. Just have to wait and see how it holds up.

Pictures here
http://www.pbase.com/voodoosoup/aleromagnetbra
[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "jrollings2002"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("jrollings2002")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>looks really nice on ur car voodoo, i agree with the trim peice though they have wrapped around the hood instead, how does it hold to really cold temps or do u drive her in the winter[/b]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Voodoosoup")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Thx, the magnetic piece wraps around and under the sides of the hood and it stop at the front edge of the hood, then thetrim piece holds it on.

It's my daily driver so I'm hoping nothing happens to it in the cold, snowy weather. I think it should be fine.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("SweetAlero99")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i jsut purchased this too.............. ya the trim is ghetto lookin........ but oh well........... i just bought it to protect my hood from all the F$ckin salt and stuff flying around here............. and for on long road trips where you are more likely to get chips..........

only problem is we havent had a nice day in cleveland in a week......... so i havent been able to wash my flipin car and put the darn thing on.............

spring please come quickly...........[/b][/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"SweetAlero99"
@
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you take the magnetic bra off in very cold weather............... BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tore mine abit the other day taking it off.............. oh ya im also abit of a dumb ass
[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"loro_loco"

the magnetic bra is better because air cannot get under it, causing it to flap and wear paint like regular bra's/front end masks do.
I use it only for really long trips and it works out beautifully.
Leaving any type of bra or mask on all the time is not a good idea because the paint underneath will not be exposed to the sun and fade like the rest of the car.
[/quote]