Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #101
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
Im pretty sure it was a cavalier

cavalier tail lights will give it away...
Old 03-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #102
hok666
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by black View Post
dood, the front end looks kool.

the other people are just jealous

true dat!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #103
hok666
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
That kind of attitude makes shit like this happen:

OMG whut tha fxcK is that thing
Old 03-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #104
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
It's a Plymouth Neon.... with Cavalier taillights. Look at the eBay listing. This was posted on J-Body for laughs, everyone was LOLing at the "Cavalier taillight conversion..wowwwwww"

1 OF A KIND SHOW CAR, 1 OWNER 20K SPENT DODGE SRT 4 SXT

Yeah, $20,000 on the drugs smoked while fabricating such a fine piece of shit.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #105
hok666
GLS member

Great find Ion makes me want to or uke: but we dont have that emoticon
Old 03-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #106
undecided02
GX Member

undecided02 is on a distinguished road
I like the bumper, you did some nice work for a first timer. u need some side skirts to complete it tho, shouldnt be much of a challenge tho.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #107
BeeMain
GX Member

BeeMain is on a distinguished road
good work, a little rough around the headlights. and no shit he needs side skirts, I'm sure he's aware of that.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #108
Misuseofyou
GL Member

Misuseofyou is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfenhag_alero View Post
Yeah but I pay for all my own stuff and do all of my own modifications.

I thought it was kind of gay that you were going to just lay down money for some shop to do all the work on your turbo. Then I read that 'Proof: Cardomain is filled with rice' thread and realised you're an idiot whose talk goes way outside the scope of your knowledge and skill. Calling that bumper your own custom work is BS, and it looks bad anyway. Especially since you're rolling around with a low front and no side skirts. I would be ashamed to drive your car.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #109
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
That kit looks ok, but it makes it look so much like an eclipse.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #110
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
i cant
i just cant seem to comprhend why they would take YOUR CAR TO REDESIGN AN ENTIRE TURBO KIT, STOP BEING A NEWB

Nate.. I like you and all man. But you have NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER THAT HE DID NOT CREATE THAT KIT. the ebay kit that stoopid posted is a photoshop. its been around for years. no one that i know of has ever bought the kit because the picture is an obvious photoshop. As you can see from OP's first post he simply stated that the BC style bumper was finally created.. He never once said it was his own design. Stop trying to scare the noobs away. And lastly.. YOU.. of ALL PEOPLE.. should NOT be calling someone on this website a noob.
/rant
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #111
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

volfenhag_alero is on a distinguished road
The only reason I'm letting them do the turbo kit is bc the are building the kit exactly to my racing engine that I'm building. I could do it but they already have everything I need and I could buy the kit and do it myself, but they want to redesign the kit to make is better and more efficient under high boost.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #112
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not my style but whatever. Need to finish the kit and get paint. I am not going to get into whether you made it or not cause I don't need to whip out my e penis. A few comments on your list of engine mods, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop using "stage 3" blah blah blah, that tells us nothing about what you are planning. Now if you described it by saying HP performance t3/t4 turbo 9 psi with fmic and boost ported heads with comp 29629 springs and si valves. That makes alot more sense and tells all of us how you are planning to accomplish what you claim. My other issue is that you have custom length pushrods listed and no cam. There are no gains to be had with longer pushrods and no reground cam, it will just prop your valves open when they should be shut causing all kinds of trouble. If you want higher lift without a cam go check out the thread about the high lift rockers over at 60*v6.com. So just for future reference "stage 3" may make you feel like you know what you are talking about but when you use it with people who really know their shit you just sound stupid. Not trying to bash you just be informative. If you have any questions about the 3400 you should really check out that website. They also run a store that I think is much better than milzy. Ben is on here and is one of the most honest and reputable people I have ever dealt with. You can always PM me with questions too. Just for the love of God finish the kit and paint and lose the wing! Good work though. /rant.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #113
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

volfenhag_alero is on a distinguished road
Also like I said... the side skirts are almost done and then I have to wait on my fenders so I can mold it all on except the front bumper... I want to have a smooth flowing body kit... I know I need the side skirts on but it's taking a while to get the fitment perfect... Vented side skirts are hard as hell to get that perfect fitment.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #114
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i also will not dispute wether you made it or not, i'm just gonna say nice try..the fitment it horrible, the gapson the lights, the bumper comes down way to far to match any sideskirts currently produced, and the front whole need to be bigger for your STAGE 8 INTERCOOLER!!!!

and that turbo company has horrible customer service, i had half of the turbo kit over two years ago, waited a whole year for the other half before i finally asked for my money back......

so what are you gonna do to the motor to hold the STAGE 3 turbo!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #115
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely sorry i snapped everyone, just realized i took the wrong meds this morning, i never took my ADHD and depression meds, i have the fuse of a gnat, sorry, the front end looks good props
Old 03-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #116
El Pablo
03 Subaru WRX

El Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to El Pablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Pablo
Yeah i like it. The other neon cavy thingee, not so much.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #117
jamcllw
GLS member

jamcllw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank View Post
this thread is full of dueschbaggery. volfenhag is bad enough, but then you get nate who is full of shit half the time anyway and emo stoopid just to finish it off.

Quoting because this is funny as hell.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #118
darksobsession
GL Member

darksobsession is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to darksobsession
nice job. aedish.

sigs are annoying
Old 03-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #119
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
So why is everyone calling BS on this? Obviously the one picture from the thread [Ion] C2 posted was photoshopped, but this dude has 4 pictures that aren't photoshopped. Has anyone ever seen an Alero with the Ground Dynamics "Venom" bumper? I haven't.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #120
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
I was the one to call bullshit on it originally. In 2007 he said he had finished a custom front bumper and he showed the picture of the photoshopped alero from Ground Dynamics. He said he had 3 of them left and was trying to sell them on here. I just questioned if he was the original creator of this bumper. And if he was, would he show progress pix. But again, he has had the same excuse for no pictures as he did in 2007.

But its whatever, Bumper looks really good. Rest of the car looks like a piece of shit. But to each their own... Lotsa of people on here hate my AED kit and rims. Oh well.

Last edited by StoopidAlero : 03-21-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Closed Thread