Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > East Coast

Old 01-30-2004, 10:28 PM   #1
evilinside09

i have been speaking with the lacrosse coach from robert morris for quite some time and was wondering if anybody from the area had any opinions on robert morris. i have been told it is very white collarm and very well-known as a great school in the immediate area but not known too well elsewhere. i am looking for a business-oriented degree. likely accounting or financial analysis. any opinions? i value the opinions of aleromod members very highly so i will take to heart anything said so please don't just reply to be an ass. thanks guys!
Old 01-30-2004, 11:13 PM   #2
duesergirl

Well, it may just be me, but I've never heard of it. I did a lot of research on colleges when I was starting and I didn't hear anything about that one.

That may not mean much, but you asked if anyone had heard of the school outside of that area, so hopefully it helps a little.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:14 PM   #3
3.4Alero

Robert Morris is a good business oriented school. I know a few that went there. They liked it, and none work at Wal-Mart now!
Old 02-10-2004, 09:52 AM   #4
koruptid
V.I.P. Member

koruptid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to koruptid
my dad just finished his masters at robert morris...he said it was a very good school...bit pricey but worth it
koruptid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:43 AM   #5
PaulVS

Check out college ranking sites.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:19 PM   #6
pditty97

RMU....(Robert Morris University) now.....a very good school. Great university degree got me a good computer job in the tech field.

Nothing but good things from there...IMO

:-)
Old 03-02-2004, 01:22 PM   #7
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
hey man, how about i give you everything that you ever wanted to know about the school because i go there...been going there now for 7 years!!! haha...long story...if you look at my location, it might explain alot. Anyhow, it is a very good school and I'm really happy i decided to go there. dispell any rumors about what you might have heard about white collar because its not quite like that at all. Its basically like any other college campus, only with a good name to go behind it. i'm not sure what kind of degree you are pursuing, but if you're looking for anything in business, robert morris is the place to go. let me put it to you this way, i'm not even graduated yet and i've already had numerous job offers. I'm a business ed major and i've gotten offers in finance, advertising and hr. hit me up with any questions that you might have and i can answer anything that you want man. my email address is katiesboy511@yahoo.com. I'll be around here for about another month or so, then i'll be falling off the map while i re-locate back to the good ole usa. i'll tell you all, no lies because honestly i dont really care if you go there or not, i don't get commission. oh, i know quite a bit about the accounting program too...that is what my minor is in..
Old 03-02-2004, 07:32 PM   #8
evilinside09

i'm pursuing accounting. i visited the campus a few weeks ago and i loved it. the student center is nice as hell. i went for the weekend of fight night and that was great. i got accepted and plan on starting there next fall. i'll probably be playing lacrosse too so that will be great. hopefully i'll see you around campus.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:21 PM   #9
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
Yeah man, i'll be there...i dont see why i wont be back for fall. I dont spend too much time hanging around campus, but i'm sure i'll run into you and if you have ann alero, i'm sure i'll see you at some point and time...