Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > East Coast

Old 02-02-2004, 04:37 PM   #1
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
Folks,

Don't know how many of you are Oldsmobile Club of America (OCA) members, but the Northeast Zone rep for OCA is a woman here in NJ named Bonnie. I've been communicating with her about OCA's involvement at Raceway Park's Spring Swap Meet & Auto Show this April and here is her response (edited for content):

There is an event in Englishtown but OCA is not a sponsor. I will be there to represent OCA at that location and answer any questions that OCA members have concerns about and also try and recruit new members. Send me some of your flyers or application to your club, I'd be glad to hand them out.
Thank you for your interest...
Any other questions... I will be more than happy to answer them. I also cover the Carlisle event so have your members/or yourself stop by and say hello. Thanks again...
Your NE Zone Rep,
Bonnie

The applications & flyers she's refering to are for the Alero Chapter of OCA (application) and Aleromod (flyer). We are finalizing the Alero Chapter membership forms and should have those ready before the Swap Meet for Bonnie. I believe we already have Aleromod flyers but I'll revisit that once the apps are ready so I can send her both at the same time.

Meanwhile, I encourage everyone who will be at RP for the Swap Meet & Auto Show or at Carlisle later in the Spring for their auto show to stop by Bonnie's OCA info booth and say hello.
Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 07:36 PM   #2
3.4Alero

I'm going to at least try and make it to Carlisle. I'll stop by.

And Daytona, what do you mean edited for content? Did you have to take out all the sexual stuff she said about you, or what? j/k
Old 02-03-2004, 07:31 AM   #3
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

LOL! No, we were just chatting about her vacation, the Swap Meet, and my background with the track (I worked at RP in their office and as a track official running the control room from 1991 through 1994).

No sexual anythings (yet).
Old 02-21-2004, 05:22 PM   #4
02 Blck GLS

So the Spring swap meet (wknd of 4/16-4/18) she will be there? Do you know if I'd be able to sign up then? I'm down for joining and will definetly stop at the booth. Do you know the normal fees? Thanks
Old 02-23-2004, 01:01 PM   #5
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

She will be there both days and you can at least pick up registration materials. Don't know if she can or will take registration money but it's worth checking out. I don't know the entry cost for spectators but it's usually not very much since the track makes the bulk of their cash from the vendor spaces and car show entrants.