Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 10-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #341
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
I saw a grand am near where I work with side exhaust in front of the rear wheels. I wanted to get some pic of how it was done but I cant seem to track it down. that would be cool to do some old school side pipes with a modern flare. that would bring the old school look together.

might be able to use mufflers like these :

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:42 PM   #342
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
I doubt even one of those mufflers would fit under the car, let alone the 90° outlet GTO one. You'd have to use a muffler in the center tunnel and just angle it out to get a side outlet. I have a similar setup on my beretta with a boom tube for a tip.

I really think all bdyman's car needs is a nice (oval?) bare stainless tip. It doesn't need to attract attention, just be there.

P.S. - Bdyman, I'll pick up my car early next week (mon or tues). Had trailer probs or would've done it yesterday. I also want to ask your opinion on getting some (plastic) custom work on the denali done if i can bring it to show you when i pick the car up.
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #343
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
our cars cant really do crazy exhaust, its goin to have to be the single muffler, and pipe off the side or in the factroy location, like i said no tips no nothing just pipe dumped before the rear suspension, or coming out right before the rocker molding
cliff`s car is real loud in the shop, as long as my boss knows your coming its fine, bring the denali with the trailor so i can look at what you want
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:20 PM   #344
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
ok back on topic, you are awesome and your car rocks my tassles off!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #345
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
tassles right back to ya
Old 10-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #346
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

the welds on the notches look like they were welded a little cold.

again bdyman car is awsome !!!!

=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
Old 10-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #347
bdyman
GLS member

i wasnt going to say it, i like the bagged chvey`s i do his is nice, mine is better ~~~~
Old 11-01-2008, 03:19 PM   #348
bdyman
GLS member

i am so bored

new pics i took thursday plus iam bored out of my mind

the 53 chevy is someone at work whom i worked with yrs ago and is into the rockabilly scene big time, the car is chopped 6in, bumpers shortened, guards removed, all shaved, bagged, pics dont do this car justice, it is an amazing car, he alos has a 29 rat rod, chopped, sectioned, bed is hand built, dash board hand built, another awesome car
Old 11-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #349
01OldsAleroGt
GLS member

01OldsAleroGt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via MSN to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via Yahoo to 01OldsAleroGt
lol that looks amazing the ho looks soo tiny next to the 53 chevy lol.. but still good pics the ride looks awesome.. period
Old 11-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #350
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
looks awsome....for some reason I can see your car with steelies and white walls.....

Last edited by paulyb : 11-01-2008 at 06:45 PM.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #351
KenshinZero
GLS member

KenshinZero is an unknown quantity at this point
Jesus likes it
Attachment 5359

Last edited by KenshinZero : 01-01-2010 at 03:05 AM.
KenshinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #352
bdyman
GLS member

i tried to look for something like the chevy has, it is a bullet with bullet lug nuts, if i could find white walls like that it would have been done
jesus does likey<i mean my neighbor
Old 11-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #353
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

thats a bad ass looking 53. I like

Old 11-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #354
shonky_alero
MuRdErD OuT

shonky_alero is on a distinguished road
love both cars. lowrider look on the alero is sweet. white walls would really look sick. nice car man.
shonky_alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:37 AM   #355
bdyman
GLS member

thanks, the 53 is amazing up close, the interior is classic tuck `n` roll, the paint is a fade to a different root beer color, its for sale too
he wants 30k for it, his rat rod is for sale too at 15k
trust me if i had money i would do the rat rod
Old 11-02-2008, 11:46 PM   #356
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
i tried to look for something like the chevy has, it is a bullet with bullet lug nuts, if i could find white walls like that it would have been done

Coker has some whitewalls that would fit. 15" with a 2" whitewall or 16" with a 1 1/2" whitewall.
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:54 AM   #357
99-alero
GL Member

99-alero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
new pics i took thursday plus iam bored out of my mind

the 53 chevy is someone at work whom i worked with yrs ago and is into the rockabilly scene big time, the car is chopped 6in, bumpers shortened, guards removed, all shaved, bagged, pics dont do this car justice, it is an amazing car, he alos has a 29 rat rod, chopped, sectioned, bed is hand built, dash board hand built, another awesome car

that 53chev is beautiful i love those cars , would look cool as a rat rod , flat black like jesse james effingitupagain chevy
99-alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:44 PM   #358
bdyman
GLS member

well then buy it off of him, he wants 30k
cliff i looked on cokers site, i didnt see anything, can ya post the link to what you found on there site
Old 11-03-2008, 08:52 PM   #359
C_EICK

http://store.coker.com/radial-whitew...rican-classic/
Old 11-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #360
bdyman
GLS member

well slap my ass and call me late for dinner
this might be something i will have look into