Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 01-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Body kit as cargo.

Would the AAS body kit fit inside the Alero? Say I removed the rear/passenger seats, could I fit the kit inside the car?

I'm buying the kit off FoosedGrandAm and am probably going to meet up to get it.

Or, could I take off my stock bumpers and when we meet, install it on the spot?
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
should fit if you take everything out of your trunk and lay the back seat down.. bumpers on the sides and skirts in the middle sticking out between the front seats
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
should fit with no seats
Old 01-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
probably not.

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #5
Vtolds
H&B Shipping Agent

Vtolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vtolds
If my Brother can fit a R32 kit in his old Neon than you can fit the AAS in your car.
Vtolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

hehe its not gonna fit unless half the kit hangs out the window, been there, done that.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
pimpalero2003
GLS member

i fiited the front in my car...
Old 01-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
i think it will, i can make it fit

if all else fails i'll just call up a friend to put some in their car/truck
Old 01-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #9
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
NO WAY!!!!!!! Itried to fit a kit for my buddy's accord in the ho...didnt work out so well...........take your stuff off and fit it n he car when you get there.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:03 AM   #10
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
def not. ********* wouldnt fit. ended up puttin the kit on at robbies and left the stockers i think. razzi would fit, but those are half bumpers
Old 01-21-2008, 05:04 AM   #11
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
take your shit off, put the kit on when you meet up. remember, the front and rear bumers are as wide as the outer edge of the wheel wells....

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:03 AM   #12
FrankTheTank
GLS member

FrankTheTank is an unknown quantity at this point
not gonna happen. u can fit the stock bumpers in though, but it wont be a comfortable ride.
FrankTheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #13
[ion] C2
636 whp

anyone got a how-to for installation
Old 01-21-2008, 09:55 AM   #14
pimpalero2003
GLS member

has kit been fitted before hence installed?
Old 01-21-2008, 10:22 AM   #15
[ion] C2
636 whp

unsure
Old 01-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #16
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
it will fit, when i ordered my bodykit from some local shop across town I had no way of taking it home with me. So as eager as I was i managed to fit it in my car (front,rear and side skirts). I had to sit real close to the door and drive slow cause the dam kit was all over me. I dont recommend it but its possible.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #17
[ion] C2
636 whp

w00t!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #18
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
it will fit, when i ordered my bodykit from some local shop across town I had no way of taking it home with me. So as eager as I was i managed to fit it in my car (front,rear and side skirts). I had to sit real close to the door and drive slow cause the dam kit was all over me. I dont recommend it but its possible.

hahahahaha i cant even begin to picture that........
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #19
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

i fit the entire kit in a CR-V but i had some of it out the window and my knees were touching the dash from the seat being all the way up.