Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 04-26-2015, 04:47 PM   #181
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
No big update yet. But i got her outside today for some pictures!!!!!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:10 AM   #182
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:23 PM   #183
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Got all matching aem gauges now!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:12 PM   #184
smccarthy1883
GX Member

smccarthy1883 is on a distinguished road
I'd like to do some gauges like that myself. Where did you get the housing and gauges from?
smccarthy1883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:41 PM   #185
sleepyalero
GLS member

Pod i got from pfyc.com

Gauges were from aemelectronics.com.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-29-2015, 02:47 AM   #186
smccarthy1883
GX Member

smccarthy1883 is on a distinguished road
Cool thanks.
smccarthy1883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #187
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I like those gauges. Kinda makes me want to do some in the Camaro, but I don't really need gauges. I already have volts and oil on the cluster.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #188
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah they are nice!

And update looky!! Just needs a ceramic coat!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-01-2015, 10:55 PM   #189
03Alerosil
GL Member

03Alerosil is on a distinguished road
Now those are aome nice looking headers. Someone really knows how to weld.
03Alerosil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:27 PM   #190
sleepyalero
GLS member

For sure! I plan on getting them coated this week. They are supposed to come coated. But i bit the bullet and picked them up before they went out. Mike doesnt like sending out headers with no coating, so dont expect to get a set uncoated lol. The coating he gets is great dont get me wrong. But the show is coming up soon and i have to get a move on and get some drive time in on the car before hand to make sure everything is in order. He sends headers out in bulk to get coated so it takes a little extra time rather then sending one set out.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2015, 05:22 AM   #191
sleepyalero
GLS member

Proud to say shes alive and well! Drove 60 miles today on the car, everything is fantastic. Ive missed driving the car so much, it feels really good to have her back up.

She started up first try, no issues. The MMS headers are still uncoated at the moment, i threw them on the car basically to make sure everything was correct and fitment was okay, headers are a perfect fit i must say, the fuel lines were in the way of the rear header/crossover so i had to move those a little, but no biggie! The headers definitely made the car louder, it sounds so much better with these then my old pacesetter headers. I love it.

I did throw two codes upon first start up, crank sensor and trans pressure solenoid, the solenoid doesnt refer to me with the 6 speed, and after i cleared it it has not come back, the other was a crank sensor (actually wasnt plugged in) aside from that everything is great. Im just happy, words cant describe lol

I still need to coat the headers, get rid of the fuel in the tank so i can install my new fuel pump, and im pretty sure my rotors are shot, may need to replace those, unless more braking helps.... They got so rusty from sitting (roof leaked water and tons of moisture in the air in my garage until i recently "fixed" my leak problem) so now every time i hit the brake you hear a "hhhssssssssss" coming from the brakes, so hopefully it goes away, if not, guess i need new rotors. But aside from that, shes pretty much good to go. The new transmission works great, car also needs an alignment pretty bad. I plan on driving it some more tomorrow, i managed to go from 3/4 tank to just above the half tank mark. I plan on getting the headers out this week for coating, and while thats going on ill replace the fuel pump. But thats my update! Heres some pictures!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2015, 06:20 PM   #192
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Looking good buddy. Glad to see her back on the road!
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #193
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
beautiful.
Chris2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #194
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thanks guys. Me too
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2015, 08:49 PM   #195
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Awesome man! Glad to hear she is back up and running and almost 100% finished. I know you're happy and you got her running with a little over a month to spare before the show lol. Oh and as fisdad said she's looking good!
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:17 PM   #196
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thanks man, it was alot of work to get her back up, and i feel great. It was so nice to get to drive it on this nice weekend. Shes back to non running state now, cause i am taking the headers in tomorrow for coating, and going to replace the fuel pump in the mean time. But i got 150 miles out of her last 2 days so gave me some time to work out any problems i may have had
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-04-2015, 03:11 PM   #197
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Thanks man, it was alot of work to get her back up, and i feel great. It was so nice to get to drive it on this nice weekend. Shes back to non running state now, cause i am taking the headers in tomorrow for coating, and going to replace the fuel pump in the mean time. But i got 150 miles out of her last 2 days so gave me some time to work out any problems i may have had

He still has no idea what fell off during his test drives lol
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:42 PM   #198
sleepyalero
GLS member

A bolt, nut or tool, idk what. All bolts are still in place. It had to have been laying on my subframe or something.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-04-2015, 11:51 PM   #199
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
This is making me sad
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:58 PM   #200
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
This page is worthless without an exhaust vid!!!
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote