Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Old 06-18-2007, 10:35 AM   #21
p1mptress
I'm pretty much Awesome!

p1mptress is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to p1mptress
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNLow View Post
<------- raises hand

haha
I dunno if Jackal will be happy with that! He said he'll have his boys next year so ur stuck with him!
p1mptress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:21 AM   #22
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
top ten
10 I still somehow can't get the dream of 30 Alero's rollin into lansing
9 the new look for ASS 2007 is CATATONIC, me included
8 I need airride, just for driveways alone
7 some people just never heard of a bratwurst
6 speaking of food, another grill is def. needed, poor scott
5 driving late night to go there or home works awesome if you want no traffic...I left at 130 am lansing, and had no probs with traffic jams
4 we will have more sponsers next year
3 two-ways are still a life saver...(btw someone has one of mine)
2 the high speed 2-way exchange left so many people baffled they couldn't even get a pic...lol

1...this is the best
Ken's sponsers...I can't tell you how much water, and soda I drank for free...there was enough for all of us all weekend, and with as hot as it was it def. helped and everyone could save a lil money as well.
Scott and Maureen again you guys put on one hell of a show, I'm sure there are others that have helped with all this and those people should be thanked as well, the attention we are starting to get is addictive..lol

It was a blast again, seeing and meeting new ASS virgi...i mean rookies, possibly picking up a sponser in Red Robin (even though the manager looked like she was on super speed) go-karting...(scott im 32 not 33.lol) my dream has not been realized yet, so I wont hold my breath for next year
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:58 PM   #23
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
10. Stop being a shy ass mothereffer.
9. Wear sunscreen.
8. Hitting the bump on top of the go-kart track isn't fun.
7. Sockets...
6. Don't run over train track ties.
5. 4AM Wake up calls are way worse than a 1AM snapper fest.
4. Should have bought a 2-way and returned it after ASS.
3. Free food is pretty ill.
2. Leaving Kim and Audrey behind was a way roosterier move than what they did to me personally, IDK about Chris though.
1. There are too many nice people. Spec. Scott's wife, which of course I do not know her name. All I heard people calling her was "mo." Nicest person ever.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #24
StockAlero00
Hypnotized

StockAlero00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to StockAlero00
Top 10 things

10 I still somehow can't get the dream of 30 Alero's rollin into lansing- JTurkey

-- Perhaps maybe next year I will come out and add to the addition of the alero's. I havent' gone for the last two ASS weekends, nor have I really been on the board that much like I used too.

I was going to go last year, but I got an email from someone from here, saying I shouldn't go, because no one would have wanted me there. Maybe next year I should say eff it and just go, and if you have a problem with me you can kiss my ass.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:58 PM   #25
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by jturkey69 View Post
top ten

1...this is the best
Ken's sponsers...I can't tell you how much water, and soda I drank for free...there was enough for all of us all weekend, and with as hot as it was it def. helped and everyone could save a lil money as well.
Scott and Maureen again you guys put on one hell of a show, I'm sure there are others that have helped with all this and those people should be thanked as well, the attention we are starting to get is addinktive..lol

Glad you enjoy the soda and water

I'm glad more people drank it this year. I still have 2 cases but that's fine, last year I took home 6. The water was a big help too, since it was soooooo hot this year.

Note to self: 2 cases of Dew next year will avoid Scot's bitching

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #26
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
I learned that even if you bore your 3400 over, if you don't have a cat to help produce torque a decently modded 3400 will keep up with you and on the other hand the auto in the v6 sucks because a Eco 5 speed w/ exhaust and intake will stay just ahead of you (from a roll anyway).

Thanks Gregg for making me feel good about my car and Cliff for ruining that confidence.

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #27
Mischief007
GL Member

Mischief007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mischief007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdygls View Post
I learned that even if you bore your 3400 over, if you don't have a cat to help produce torque a decently modded 3400 will keep up with you and on the other hand the auto in the v6 sucks because a Eco 5 speed w/ exhaust and intake will stay just ahead of you (from a roll anyway).

Thanks Gregg for making me feel good about my car and Cliff for ruining that confidence.

Don't you just love the Eco/5-speed combo ? Makes me want to get an intake and exhaust done now as well.
Mischief007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:22 PM   #28
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
we also learned that turkey, cliff, and me are dead even in a race. that is modded v-6, lighty modded eco w/ 5-spd, and modded 2.4
Old 06-18-2007, 11:11 PM   #29
Mischief007
GL Member

Mischief007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mischief007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
we also learned that turkey, cliff, and me are dead even in a race. that is modded v-6, lighty modded eco w/ 5-spd, and modded 2.4

I heard all of you go even though I was the third car from the back. Everybody jumped at the opportunity.
Mischief007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #30
mfuller

A decent cam can solve that problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdygls View Post

Old 06-18-2007, 11:26 PM   #31
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
oh can't forget Tristen saying "hello beautiful" @ Big Boy............LMAO
Old 06-19-2007, 03:29 AM   #32
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Quote:

hmmm ... you guys will be fun next year

and i think I will have the record for farthest attending alero (already got it planned out ... going back to pekin, IL. the weekend before and then caravaning with all of the IL people)
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:15 AM   #33
Oldsman
Owner

Great strtrydr!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:23 AM   #34
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
sweet deal man! the Il caravan is never boring thats for sure
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #35
p1mptress
I'm pretty much Awesome!

p1mptress is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to p1mptress
Quote:
oh can't forget Tristen saying "hello beautiful" @ Big Boy............LMAO
Your kids are soooo cute can't wait to see them next year!

One other thing I learned: You can never have to many clothes and never have to many pairs of shoes!
p1mptress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:28 PM   #36
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:

Pffftt.. I didn't race My rotors are shot and stopping above 60 isn't fun. That will be fixed on Thursday or Friday.

Besides, with all the extra weight, the humidity and the intake not set-up, I'd probably be right with you instead of ahead of you

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #37
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
theres always next year
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:02 PM   #38
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
where's a track around there, or did you guys *gulp* street it
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #39
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
where's a track around there, or did you guys *gulp* street it

Laws do not get broken while attending ASS. How could you think otherwise?

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:13 PM   #40
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
haha... we'd never race on a street... how could you even consider that!?!