Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-21-2005, 10:33 PM   #61
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
Quote:
Originally posted by Alerodude@Apr 21 2005, 09:21 PM
my parents never bought me anything after i turned 6 except for food....I worked to get money to buy clothes shoes....etc...so yea

hum? cool, musta been sweatshops then eh?
Old 04-21-2005, 10:34 PM   #62
Oldsmopimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Alerodude@Apr 22 2005, 02:21 AM
my parents never bought me anything after i turned 6 except for food....

ya..... I belive that... :rolleyes:
Old 04-22-2005, 12:43 PM   #63
BMart

Quote:
Originally posted by sound_xtreme+Apr 21 2005, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sound_xtreme @ Apr 21 2005, 09:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Alerodude@Apr 21 2005, 09:21 PM
my parents never bought me anything after i turned 6 except for food....I worked to get money to buy clothes shoes....etc...so yea

hum? cool, musta been sweatshops then eh?
[/b][/quote]

Hahaha, i was just bustin your chops, and you respond by saying your parents havent provided for you since age 6.... RIIGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT! If that was really the case, youd be a ward of the state... so quit your complaining man... its part of life... sometimes it sucks, but youll live... haha
--bryan
Old 04-22-2005, 01:07 PM   #64
Alero04

LMAO!! that made my day right there...
since u were 6?!?!?! wtf kinda sh*t is that?! 'oh hunny its ur 6th bday and ur now in grade 1. go get a job cuz mommy and daddy are going to f*ck off somewheres'
lol give me a break dood
Old 04-22-2005, 04:07 PM   #65
Alerodude

think whatever you want but thats just how both my parents were raised anyway. And I dont mean that I never got anything,,,but I mean if I wanted clothes that I didnt absolutly positivly had to had then I had to pay for it and so on.....
Old 04-24-2005, 02:42 PM   #66
BLK03GXS
GLS member

BLK03GXS is an unknown quantity at this point
K well your parents are ahoeS
Mine were too, i told em to f*** off, and moved out untill they stoped being ahoes.... for the most part.. they are still ahoes... ahg.... anyways..
With my alero when i came home with 17's, and exhaust and system etc etc.. my rents knew that i was going to do those things because i have been modding cars for a while... but there still was the question as to " why is there a large box in your room that says H&R on it?? " hahaha
IF you are accualy paying for everything, car insurance etc, then tell them to f*** off, because it is YOUR property, if you have to park your car accross the st so its not on their property, and do like i do. when my rents say that doing something is illigal or affects insurnace, i tell them to show me where it does... and they cant. so its REAL GOOD haha

BLK03GXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 08:00 AM   #67
El Pablo
03 Subaru WRX

El Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to El Pablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Pablo
i used to have that problem when i lived with my parents i just explain that its not their car and not their problem and if u dont like it tough poop. my dads got a pimpin truck too i dont got much probelm with him on it, i used too but i reminded them i was 22 and not 12.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:19 PM   #68
shockz

Quote:
Originally posted by Alerodude@Apr 17 2005, 08:05 PM
Today my parents freaked out and made me put the emblems back on and made me fix my clear corners back and take out my cathodes and I didnt even get a picture or anything.Â;-) They said that it was all illegal and pointless and that the clear corners and cathodes would affect my driving and that taking the emblems off affected insurance and crap it was all a bunch of lies but whatever so now im pissed....I dont know if I will be back on considering my parents wont let me do anything anyway.

Is it their car?

If I put a CAI and exhaust on my car (i mean my parents car... I make payments, but still it's in their name and they pay for all the repairs), they would flip out.

Since your parents told you to take them off... I'm assuming it is.

Maybe when you make a couple of car payments you can have a little say so in what happens to that alero.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:51 PM   #69
dt_freak1

he already said he pays for the car so im assuming its his as far as ownership. before when i used to do things to my firebird my parents sometimes would say i was wasting my money and sometimes they actually thought what i was doing was cool....for example the cb radio....i still got the thing and it still works...im considering putting it into my alero lol. kevin
Old 05-01-2005, 05:51 PM   #70
UnoWHO

LOL Very sniky, the funny thing about this is...is that Ive done EXACTLY the same things Alerodude has done....m ymom says "I think your making a mistake Blah blah..." and then I go and do it , lol a side note....I burnt my hand today replacing my trunk light with a blue one....and it burns REAL badd lol
Old 05-02-2005, 10:05 AM   #71
Alero04

Quote:
Originally posted by Alerodude@Apr 22 2005, 04:07 PM
think whatever you want but thats just how both my parents were raised anyway. And I dont mean that I never got anything,,,but I mean if I wanted clothes that I didnt absolutly positivly had to had then I had to pay for it and so on.....

so at the MATURE age of 6, u were out buying urself things with ur own money? tell us...where did u work at the young of an age?!